[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I cant fucking believe IMdB only gave this a 4/10. are they really
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
I cant fucking believe IMdB only gave this a 4/10. are they really that pissed off just because the lead characters are female?
the movie is obviously good, it got a 75% on rotten tomatoes and they grade movies hard as fuck
I have no respect left for IMdB left what so ever
>>
>>71972883
ur good kid.... heh... but ya still got a lot to learn
>>
>>71972915
pssh... i dont think u know who ur dealing with "kid"

*utilizes report function*
>>
>>71972915
What makes you think im a kid? im probably older than you
>>
>>71972976

Because you sound like a fucking emotional tween. Femghost can suck a fuck.
>>
>>71973018
DONT YOU CALL ME AN EMOTIONAL TWEEN
IM NOT EMOTIONAL
WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE
>>
>>71973018
lol you say that and yet you STILL dont know how old i am, go back to r/pol your probably a bigot
>>
>>71972976
comments like this do honestly
>>
>>71973115
i guess what you think about me doesnt really matter
the movie still got a 75% on rotten tomatoes so its clearly very good and that's a lot more than what they grade most other stuff
>>
It got a 6.5 on rotten tomatoes.
if you want to compare, compare it right
>>
File: 1465018214590.jpg (22 KB, 346x331) Image search: [Google]
1465018214590.jpg
22 KB, 346x331
How many bait threads must this fucking movie create
>>
>>71973499
Keep remind people the movie is in theatre in hopes of getting some idiot to pay a ticket to see how bad it is
>>
>>71973499
this movie triggers both sjws and /pol/tards so it will probably be fucking endless
>>
>>71972883
They are women hating virgin neckbeard manbabies.
They got BTF0 by based Rotten Tomatoes.
>>
>>71972943
*shines katana*
I don't think you wanna be messin' with that... old man...

*teleports behind you*

Sorry, its nothin' personnel. It's just good business.
>>
>>71973453
with 89% as "want to see"
you pol fags just cant accept that you're only 11% of the people here. no one cares if you want to be a misogynistic asshole
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.