[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Sony ran out of material to adapt or reboot for their blockbuster
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6
File: business-people-cropped-tight.jpg (206 KB, 717x335) Image search: [Google]
business-people-cropped-tight.jpg
206 KB, 717x335
>Sony ran out of material to adapt or reboot for their blockbuster
>they announced a competition for those whoever has the most interesting and original idea for their blockbuster movie will get a big reward
>as addition, they told you that you can be involved heavily over the development and creative process, such as story element, picking director, writer, actor, and etc.
what are you going to pitch?
>>
>>71971601
Spiderman: Homecoming
>>
Snakes on a Plane 2: Bane on a Plane
>>
>>71971601
Uncharted
>>
>implying I'd ever operate with Sony
Amy Pascal can get fucked.
>>
File: cigarnod.gif (622 KB, 250x250) Image search: [Google]
cigarnod.gif
622 KB, 250x250
>>71971688
>>
>>71971601
Ghostbusters 2018, all transgender cast, with one disabled crew member. One of the cast is right in the transition, and the others support her until she reaches her final form.. When she transitioned. They all go out and kill all white men
>>
Reality movies, kind of like documentaries but just about beautiful people doing crazy stuff. Kind of like Borat but less scripted material and setups and more hot dudes and dudesses engaging in wacky activities. Lots of skin, maybe a dating premise or people stuck in a building, just roll cameras and see what happens when strangers stop being polite and start getting real, we could churn out a hundred of these on the budget of one normal movie and throw in 6 or 7 chinese participants and some video game references or whatever and it's instant 2000% profits.
>>
>>71971601
Here's a shit idea that I've had floating around for years.

>Scratch Paper
>A high school girl discovers that her random doodles in class can summon demons. While experimenting with this power, she inadvertently opens a portal to Hell in her High School and has to Rip And Tear her way through a horde of demons to close the portal.

Basically think Buffy The Vampire Slayer if Buffy was Doomguy.
>>
>>71971601
>what are you going to pitch?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nV-RBeDt2B0&feature=youtu.be&t=53
>>
>>71971601
basically Poor Little White Guy: 2 but with Sam Jackson and 5 lookalikes, along with Ryan Gosling and all of it directed by Refn

>>71971817
fucking terrible
>>
File: p10036_p_v8_ac.jpg (306 KB, 960x1440) Image search: [Google]
p10036_p_v8_ac.jpg
306 KB, 960x1440
>>71971817
you mean exactly like hellraiser?
>>
>>71971698
they're going to fuck that up
>>
Rome....in space
>>
>>71971862
Ah shit.
>>
here's the plot

get rid of amy pascal

then ill work with you niggers
>>
>>71971770
95% on RT guaranteed
>>
File: Oskars14-MensSuits-4.jpg (53 KB, 500x647) Image search: [Google]
Oskars14-MensSuits-4.jpg
53 KB, 500x647
>>71971601

Here is my pitch

>Chris Hemsworth plays Aaron Bayle a high profile elite Hitman in Tokyo, his targets include CEO's, politicians, activists, gangsters etc. The movie will have absolutely NO love/sexual story and no female lead. Aaron Brayle has a serious, dedicated and confident character, he has practically no sense of humor and is completely serious through out the movie.

>Director: David Fincher
>Screenplay: Aaron Sorkin
>>
Pixels Reboot

starring Simon Pegg and Nick Frost

written and directed by Edgar Wright

I just love the concept, it's a shame that they put shitty actor and screenwriter
>>
>>71972924
>The movie will have absolutely NO love/sexual story and no female lead.

Holy shit this, I wished more movies had this, all these stupid females actors with their annoying love stories just ruin movies.
>>
A boy falls in love with a girl.

Unable to confess, he is gifted by a deus ex machina with the girl's phone number.
Never minding the strange area code, he immediately calls her, and is overjoyed to find out that she has a crush on him as well.

But, the next day, when he recounts the previous day's confessions to the girl, she only looks at him with a perplexed expression. After some investigation, he finds out that the girl he called is not the same girl he fell in love with.
In fact, she doesn't exist in this universe at all. She is the girl's alternate universe counterpart, who has fallen in love with the MC's own AU self, who too is blissfully unaware of her crush.

Hijinks ensue as the two strike up a deal to give each other their darkest, most private secrets in order to equip the other with the weapons they need to conquer the heart of their other selves.
While the two chase their respective loved ones, DRAMA ensues as they begin to fall in love with each other instead and question the NATURE of LOVE
>>
>>71971770

U N D E R R A T E D
>>
>>71971601
Get Kojima and Del Toro in a room for a week and record it. Tell the Coens to write their ramblings into a screenplay, have Nolan direct it, and cast Norman Reedus.
>>
File: 1468375539513.gif (295 KB, 428x418) Image search: [Google]
1468375539513.gif
295 KB, 428x418
>>71973073
Wow...fund this...
>>
File: 999-equation.jpg (112 KB, 550x300) Image search: [Google]
999-equation.jpg
112 KB, 550x300
9 strangers wake up on a boat with no idea how they got there. A mysterious figure named Zero explains that they must participate in his Nonary Game if they want to live. In order to escape they must find the 9 door within the next nine hours. If they fail then the bombs in their chest will explode. It's up to our protagonist Junpei and the other 7 (because the ninth man got blown up for defying Zero) to solve the mystery of the Nonary Game and escape. It turns out that the whole thing is a bootstrap paradox created to save the life of Junpei's girlfriend 9 years ago as they share a link in the morphogenetic field.
9 Hours 9 Persons 9 Doors coming soon to a theater near you
I seriously think I have the perfect way to translate these games to film.
>>
>>71973073
Never seen this one before...
>>
>>71971715
Anon... I... She doesn't work there any more
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.