[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>movie hopping (n) >the practice of buying tickets to
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: movie-hopping.jpg (420 KB, 1393x1077) Image search: [Google]
movie-hopping.jpg
420 KB, 1393x1077
>movie hopping (n)
>the practice of buying tickets to a movie at a multiplex movie theatre and staying for additional films at no extra charge.

https://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=movie%20hopping

Does /tv/ movie hop?

1) What's the most movies you've seen with with one ticket?
2) Tell us your tips for movie hopping.
3) Have any goals for movie hopping?
>>
>>71971009

yeah, our theater security is so shitty we can go as a group of 4, buy one ticket between us and all get in, simply by passing the ticket out of the bathroom window once inside.
>>
>>71971009
DID U KNOW YOU CAN ALSO SNEAK IN YOUR OWN SNACKS
>>
>>71971178
Yeah I always bring fried rice to the theater
>>
I once bought a ticket for something and went and saw a different movie instead
I wish I had no life so I could just watch movies all day, good or bad I don't give a shit
>>
>>71972111
>I wish I had no life so I could just watch movies all day

You can have a life and watch movies all day. You just take a group of people to the movies and moviehop with them.
>>
>>71971126
that's pretty cool
>>
>>71971126
don't they rip the ticket?
>>
File: Cindy-Crawford-hand-bra.jpg (58 KB, 736x1090) Image search: [Google]
Cindy-Crawford-hand-bra.jpg
58 KB, 736x1090
When I was a freshman in high school I went with two friends to see Ace Ventura 2. We then hopped to Fair Game hoping to see some T & A from pic related. It's the only time I can recall having movie hopped.
>>
>>71973703
My dad and I used to movie hop and we would spend a saturday together doing that.
>>
>>71971126
I'll one up you. Our security is so bad and the management doesn't give a shit. We just walk into the theater, without paying, with a bunch of pizza and drinks.
>>
>>71975698
liar
>>
We got really baked at the mall, bought some Chinese food and went to see Cloudy With A Chance of Meatballs. We left ourselves some time to eat the Chinese food before hand, but we walked passed a theatre playing a Harry Potter movie with no one outside taking tickets, so we walked in and sat down. I think it was Harry Potter 4 or some shit.
>>
>>71971009
I watched four movies in a row once by movie hopping. It was miserable. I wanted to leave after the first one
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.