[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Have you ever gone to a movie and it was so bad that you asked
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1
File: SUCKERS.jpg (51 KB, 630x354) Image search: [Google]
SUCKERS.jpg
51 KB, 630x354
Have you ever gone to a movie and it was so bad that you asked for a refund?

If so, what movie was it?
>>
>>
Batman v Superman
>>
The Force Awakens
>>
>>71969596
it was really bad, no adventure, ugly characters(the nigger was the least ugly one), no sense of scale
>>
Would you go to a concert and ask for your money back after the performance?
How about a dinner that you ate in its entirety?
>>
>>71969406
I've done it a few times. If you leave before the halfway point they're obliged to give you a refund.
>>
the wicker man
>>
>>71969566
Apologize
>>71965942
>>
>>71969406
I didn't ask for my money back but I walked out of National Treasure 2
>>
Ice Age 2
>>
>>71969406
Are there really people who donate to a political campaign expecting a refund if their candidate loses?

Also Sanders has said he'd support Clinton if he lost the nomination several times since the primaries started.

Do people really take this bait?
>>
>>71971366
Only /pol/ fags who care only about seeeing people they hate getting #rekt
>>
>>71969406
WAAAAH JUST LODSAMONEEE
>>
>>71969406
The movie i made with your mom
>>
DUDE I DONATED MY CAR MATCH ME LMAO
>8 months later...
FUCK YOU BERNIE! WHERES MY MONEY!?!??
>>
>>71969406
Dark knight
>>
>>71969691
... And that is how a dumb person pretending to be smart sounds like.
>>
>>71969511
Came to say this, didn't get it sadly

Fuck you Cameron and your """"""3-D""""" fucking horseshit on screen
>>
>>71971366
>Are there really people who donate to a political campaign expecting a refund if their candidate loses?

Bernie supporters are so dumb they not only expect a refund,they expect everyone who donated to be refunded equally.

Example:"I donated $1,it's not fair someone else gets refunded $100 even though that's what they donated,we should all be 'matched' by getting refunded $50"
>>
I always ask for refunds just so I can save up some cash, it's just logical. What I don't understand is the meme you posted. I did give some of my savings to Bernie, but all I would have to do is to call up their tech support and ask for a refund when I want to. It's that simple. Unless by "kids" you mean under 18, that's obvious. They need their parents permission if so.
>>
You should not be given a refund unless the theater failed to provide you with a moving watching experience. Projector stops working, film burns up, AC breaks, loud and or violent people in the auditorium. Those are reasons to get a refund. Not because you did not like a movie.
>>
>>71973289
I wonder if the Colorado theatre shooting victims got a refund. I would have asked for another ticket to finish it at a later screening, at the very least.
>>
>>71969596
rewatched it today, prequels were more enjoyable
>>
>>71969406
The Bridge to Terabithia.

Didn't get a refund on either of them.
>>
>>71969406
Tinker, tailor, Solider, Spy.

The adverts we saw for it was like a 60s spy/action movie.Nope just some guy walking around chatting to old people. Was just so fucking boring. Left half way through.

Would have tried to get our money back if my friend didn't bitch slap another friends large popcorn over the side fucking showering the people below in pop corn.

The money was worth it for that moment.
>>
>>71973024
is that an actual quote by a bernie supporter
>>
>>71975266
yes
>>
>>71975266
At the very least it was posted on the burnbots reddit page. Whether it was a /pol/ troll or not is another question.
>>
Underworld and Crimson Peak
>>
I don't like to bother the minimum-wage teenagers. If I spend money on a movie it's my own damn fault if I didn't like it.
Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.