[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did Snyder finally manage to dethrone the previously undisputed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3
Did Snyder finally manage to dethrone the previously undisputed king of cape kino?
>>
>Jeans with a skirt
Disgusting
>>
Kurt Russell refuses to be in sequels of his movies but he will do this shit huh?
>>
>>71966995
Sky High is better than most of his other movies.
>>
>>71966995
how is that true if he was in Escape from LA? or was it because of that one that he made that rule?
>>
This was genuinely a good movie, a lot of stuff that still manages to be funny. The telepathic guy is hilarious
>>
How long until the reboot?
>>
>>71966879
This movie is top-tier MEWkino. She's fucking gorgeous in it
>>
>>71966879
Warren Peace
> War and Peace

Pure, unsiphoned pottery
>>
File: Thundermans split.webm (3 MB, 702x720) Image search: [Google]
Thundermans split.webm
3 MB, 702x720
Nick's shows are the spiritual successor to this?
>>
>>71967150

This desu
>>
JUST
>>
>>71966956
She was a literal hippie-next-door
>>
>>71967150
desu didn't get that

There's so many layers

Every shot is so dense
>>
Back in 2005 I got to travel to America for the first time and got to see this movie.

It was the first time I'd ever stepped foot into a movie theatre, and as I walked into a building bigger than any hospital in my home country, and given a tub of popcorn bigger than my head, I imagined that anything this temple of opulence could house must be truly incredible.

And then I saw Sky High and realised just how fucking stupid all the money Westerners spent on entertainment was. It was awesome
>>
File: protectedimage[1].jpg (17 KB, 600x249) Image search: [Google]
protectedimage[1].jpg
17 KB, 600x249
>>71966995
SIDEKICK
>>
>>71967417
Why did you go to America and watch a children's movie?
>>
>>71967197
What does the T stand for?
>>
>>71967495

tasty titties
>>
>>71967495
Tranny.
>>
>>71967495
tnuC
>>
MEW is in this film.
>>
>>71967770

I didn't know this until an anon in this thread said so.

God she's so cute.
>>
I love this movie.
John Hughes meets super heroes
>>
This movie was good until the villian revealed her plan then it turned to complete shit.
>>
>>71967197
Faurrrrkkkkkkkkkk
>>
>>71967197
source?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.