[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Comfy movies
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: 7Imbjrm.jpg (355 KB, 1623x1080) Image search: [Google]
7Imbjrm.jpg
355 KB, 1623x1080
Hey /tv/ what's a comfy movie to watch before I go to sleep? I've been contemplating watching The Dark Knight, any LOTR movie, or Ted. However I have seen all these movies and came here looking for some good recommendations, if I don't find any I'll probably just watch one of those I listed.

Also general comfy movie thread
>>
Not sure why, but Peter Jackson's King Kong extended edition has always been comfy as fuck to me. Cuddle up in bed with a cup of coffee and some pistachio/cashew mix, pop that sucker in and watch those fucks go adventuring on some hellish island in the middle of nowhere, while you're warm in bed. And the movie sort of sucks anyway, so if you fall asleep, it's no biggy.
>>
Adventureland
>>
>>71964820
Harold and Maude
>>
for sure

Make sure to watch it in a cold rainy night
>>
Any comfy scifi movies though? I just watched Aliens and Alien the other day so not those.
>>
our idiot brother.
>>
>>71965149
Timecrimes

plus reading subtitles makes you sleepy
>>
>>71965149
The Thing. They must be so fucking cold and scared, and here I am with a glass of ice water and a big ol blanket.
>>
>>71965760
I actually watched that movie again about a week ago, man that defibrilator scene gets me every time
>>
>>71964820
The entire Harold and kumar trilogy.
>>
>>71964820
Deep Impact and Knowing are very comfy movies.
>>
>>71964952
>cup of coffee
>fall asleep
I don't understand how people can drink coffee late at night
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.