[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>While filming in London in October 2010, Johnny Depp received
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3
File: johnny_depp1.jpg (190 KB, 795x1179) Image search: [Google]
johnny_depp1.jpg
190 KB, 795x1179
>While filming in London in October 2010, Johnny Depp received a letter from a local 9-year old schoolgirl, telling him her classmates needed help to 'mutiny' against her teachers. He turned up with almost no warning at the school in full Sparrow outfit, but advised against mutiny.

Find a flaw.
>>
He advised against mutiny.
>>
>>71959646
This
>>
>>71959605
he let the entire continent of australia fuck his wife while he watched
>>
JUST
>>
he's been a drunk for 15 years straight now and he's become ozzy osbourne
>>
File: jackSparrow.jpg (90 KB, 634x564) Image search: [Google]
jackSparrow.jpg
90 KB, 634x564
>>71959605
>>While filming in London in October 2010, Johnny Depp received a letter from a local 9-year old schoolgirl, telling him her classmates needed help to 'mutiny' against her teachers. He turned up with almost no warning at the school in full Sparrow outfit, and proceeded to kill the teachers in front of the children. He was arrested and freed on bail, however he returned to the school to violate the rotting corpses of the educators.

This is the real report, he's really gone downhill after his divorce.
>>
Cute anectode.

Also serves as a reminder that "The Pirates of The Caribbean" is a series of films for kids.

Quite the inappropriated subject in a board supposedly destined to 18+ users.
>>
>>71959767
anecdote*
>>
>>71959739
I'm calling bullshit on this. Cadavers are removed from the crime scene once evidence has been collected which wouldn't take as long as it does to get bailed
>>
>>71959767
>I hate fun
>>
>>71959855
If this were in the US you would be correct, HOWEVER, in London they require the loved ones of the deceased to collect the corpses.
They were not collected in time to be saved from Mad Man Depp.
>>
>>71959698
I hope she had AIDS and they did it for the sake of mankind.
>>
>>71959895
>I love fun

It's this some sort of imaginary domino where we click vapid sentences one to another's?

P.S. Don't be afraid. I'm sure you'll be winning by the end of it...
>>
>>71959959
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ORpBAIB9j64
nah but he didnt prep them so he was forced to apologize
>>
>>71959929
That's false though, the standard is almost identical to us practices.

Also who the fuck is jennifer Jason leigh
>>
File: 49.jpg (53 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
49.jpg
53 KB, 600x300
>>71959605

>While filming in Toronto in 2015, Jared Leto received a letter from a local 9-year-old schoolgirl, telling him her classmates needed help to 'prove that it only takes one bad day to drive a normal teacher insane'. He turned up with almost no warning at the school in full Joker tattoos and makeup, shot and paralyzed their teacher's daughter, and then forced the teacher to endure a run-down amusement park ride from Hell, first stripping the teacher clothes off and caging him in the park's freak show, and then chaining him to one of the park's rides and forcing him to view giant pictures of his wounded daughter, naked.
>>
>>71959605
Depp has always been respected. He would never harm women, much less his own wife.

I am glad that his credibility saved him from that lying whore
>>
>>71960077
> That's false though
Do you really think he's being serious?
>Also who the fuck is jennifer Jason leigh
Her dad was killed with a helicopter and she's a great actress.
>>
>>71960082
Did it though? I thought the case is still on. I hope he beats it.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.