[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tv/ think of the Bourne movies?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3
File: bourn.jpg (19 KB, 955x406) Image search: [Google]
bourn.jpg
19 KB, 955x406
What does /tv/ think of the Bourne movies?
>>
>>71957716
Get some rest, OP. You look tired.

BRWEEEEEEEEEEEE
R
W
E
E
E
E
>>
>>71957716

Jesus
>>
File: 1468399585308.jpg (40 KB, 384x501) Image search: [Google]
1468399585308.jpg
40 KB, 384x501
>>
J
>>
Christ
>>
>>71957901
>BRWEEEEEEEEEEEE
>R
>W
>E
>E
>E
>E
>>
jason bourne was a meme once
>>
>>71957901

i broke everything new again
>>
Maybe you should wipe your ass a bit Pam, I can smell you from here.

BWEEEEEEEE
>>
The Bourne Ultimatum>The Bourne Identity> The Bourne Supremacy

This is the true and official Bourne trilogy ranking, anyone who disagrees is a pleb.
>>
S
>>
The "light" side slowly redpilling the masses about MK projects.
>>
>>71957716

Damon is on point, the stories are good, the cloak and dagger shit keeps you glued to the screen..

Paul Greengrass is just an awful, awful action director. Motherfucker needs to get a tripod for his birthday.

Or else someone needs to snatch his motherfucker birthday.
>>
>>71958087
>Paul Greengrass is just an awful, awful action director

>Hating Ultimatum, one of the best action films ever made.

stay pleb
>>
>>71958119

>defending shaky-cam garbage

I like Ultimatum a lot, but the action is the weakest part of the movie.
>>
EXTREME
>>
File: cianshiet.png (366 KB, 500x544) Image search: [Google]
cianshiet.png
366 KB, 500x544
>>71958240
>the action is the weakest part of the movie.

Jesus Christ, that's a troll
>>
>>71958273

>close-up shot of someone's elbow blurring as a punch is thrown
>*THUMP THUMP*
>out-of-focus shot of Matt Damon's face grimacing
>*glass shatters*
>bad guy grunts
>blurry, whip-pan shot of Matt Damon kicking the bad guy's kick
>*CRACK*
>shaky, blurry shot of Matt Damon with a dead guy in a headlock
>Matt Damon breathes heavily and contemplates mortality before someone else shoots through the window behind him
>rinse, repeat

GO JASON BOURNE GO
>>
Greengrass is one of the few directors who can use shake-cam to great effect. Kill yourself, you filthy plebeian.
>>
Steadicam will always be superior. Stay mad.
>>
>>71958573
Except in Bourne movies, pleb.
>>
>>71958389
There's a very interesting video about the best action scenes in movies and one is from bourne. It talks about how even tough it has shaky cam, it is used in a way where you can understand every part of what's happening and it's very well choreographed. You're dumb and know pretty much shit about shots, and movies in general plebeian. Go back to watch transformers
>>
>>71958935
bleeown the fuck out
Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.