[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What does /tv/ think of this?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
What does /tv/ think of this?
>>
>>71954656
High-tier fantasy
>>
Pretty good. I cried a little at the end.
>>
>>71954656
It's a decent movie and the ending is very sad, still doesn't come close to a masterpiece like Schindler's List

/pol/fags will tell you that it sucks though
>>
File: 63f.jpg (75 KB, 500x733) Image search: [Google]
63f.jpg
75 KB, 500x733
>>71954656
>>
File: mommy.jpg (56 KB, 560x375) Image search: [Google]
mommy.jpg
56 KB, 560x375
I think vera farmiga is sexually attractive
>>
>>71954898
o shit waddup
>>
>>71954844
Why will /pol/fags tell you that it sucks? This is a movie from the nazi pov, and it doesn't necessarily paint them as evil.
>>
>>71954656
It didn't guilt-trip white people enough, so that's why we're getting a film about holocaust deniers and a couple of film about white nationalist being terrorists/murderers
>>
>>71954656
SIX GORILLION
>>
Typical Lolocaust drama.

>>71954689
FPBP
>>
I thought it was pretty dumb. First of all, it's completely fictitious. There's hundreds or thoudsands of WWII stories they could do, and they do the made up one.

Besides that, it's just painfully try-hard. It is pushing and pushing to make you feel and care.

The end is possibly the worst ending to a film ever. The notion that we're supposed to be upset and care that a german boy died, not him, oh no! It was only supposed to be the jews, not this poor non-jew..... It de-humanized jewish people in the same way hitler did. Fucking awful.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.