[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who else here isn't seeing the new Ghostbusters because
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2
File: ghostbusters-full-new-img.jpg (1 MB, 1693x1074) Image search: [Google]
ghostbusters-full-new-img.jpg
1 MB, 1693x1074
Who else here isn't seeing the new Ghostbusters because you didn't give a shit about this overrated series before either?
>>
>>71954627
>baiting this badly
>>
I really only ever liked the first one.
>>
>>71954665
>having taste this shit

Stick to your nolan and capeshit threads, tourist
>>
Yeah, I never gave a shit about this. I'm just waiting on the memes.
>>
>>71954683
kys desu
>>
>>71955473
>kys
>kill yourself self

What a retard.
>>
>>71954627
>>71954683
>>71955517
please fuck off to your letterboxd General.
>>
>>71955574
Please fuck off back to your game of thrones general before you're stomped back to whatever board you crawled out of it for
>>
>>71955591
t. underaged retard
>>
>>71954627

My cousin was the huge Ghostbusters fan, I kinda like it but Im just tired of hearing about this so Im gonna try and ignore it after this thread.
>>
>>71955764
t. tasteless pleb that likes memeatic flicks from the memeatic decade
>>
Me too...

I've been comming to /tv lately and I'm still sort of shocked about how many people care to be opinionated about such a mediocre "comedy"...

But this is what makes Hollywood go round, I guess...
>>
>>71955878
t. Buzzword spammer with no opinions of value
>>
>>71956191
Of course they look like buzzwords to the cinematically illiterate
>>
>>71956253
nice meme
>>
Ghostbusters has always been trash
>>
>>71956759 (You)
>>
>>71956759
this 2bh
80 meme tier trash
>>
>>71957004 (You)
>>
>>71955951

I had more exposure to the franchise as a cartoon than the movies, I didn't even see the movies until way after the cartoon was over. No nostalgia here, I'm not even sure id get the references of I saw the new one.
>>
>>71954627
i'll watch a shitty rip so i can understand the sweet memes while scrolling, and also to contemplate how out of touch with reality this industry has become, which is nice
>>
File: 1459324210113.jpg (66 KB, 717x661) Image search: [Google]
1459324210113.jpg
66 KB, 717x661
I never watched the original, I guess I just never hopped on the Bill Murray hype train, he's painfully droll to me and Ghostbusters always reeked of some nostalgia-bait to me. I tried watching it once and it wasn't holding any of my interest.

Now it's 2016 and there's a femme remake and I still don't care.
>>
I'm going to see it
>>
I love the original movie but the sequel is mediocre, I didn't really get into the cartoon (I saw maybe 4 or 5 episodes as a kid) and never read the comics. I don't have any devotion to it as a franchise. To me it's a great one-off movie that was turned into a forced shit franchise just like Jurassic Park and I don't care about anything other than that original film.
>>
>>71954627
Me. Back to the Future was always the superior franchise. It will kill me if they ever remake that though
>>
>>71954683
Considering Ghostbusters is for children and capeshit is also for children, aren't they pretty much the same thing?
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.