[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
WHOSE FOOKIN BRIGHT IDEA WAS THIS THEN
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: 157972.jpg (22 KB, 414x276) Image search: [Google]
157972.jpg
22 KB, 414x276
WHOSE FOOKIN BRIGHT IDEA WAS THIS THEN
>>
so was episode 6 his last episode? I watched that to see the 911R review and that fookin cunt was still innit.
>>
>>71947684
His. He put his name forward and knows all the higher ups at the BBC.
>>
>>71947826
He stepped down after the series ended.
>>
>>71947881
I feel bad for the guy. Saw those pictures of him sitting on the pavement drinking alone.

He's a cunt, as evident from his behavior and those ""FACT"" twitter posts, but I'm a cunt too and it's not because I don't want to be better. Maybe he's trying like I am.

._.
>>
>Force out three white english male hosts
>Replace with only one white english male host
>Force out one white english male host
>No more white english male hosts

Enjoy your propaganda.
>>
>>71948025
anyone with half a brain is waiting for the grand tour anyways
>>
Unfunny faggot on suicide watch. FACT.
>>
>>71947684
FUCK-A-DOODLE-DOO
>>
i bet Sabine's farts smell absolutely rancid
>>
File: AinsleySmile.jpg (189 KB, 2197x1463) Image search: [Google]
AinsleySmile.jpg
189 KB, 2197x1463
>>71948058
>implying people with a brain will watch it
>>
>>71947958
Nah, the fact you're trying makes you a better man.

Those drinking in the street photos, they were outside his own house. A deliberate ploy for pity.

And being a cunt isn't so bad, Clarkson was always a cunt. Unlike Evans, Clarkson was an entertaining charismatic cunt.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.