[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
DID HE DO IT?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1
DID HE DO IT?
>>
We don't know because they just released the first episode, you fucking nigger faggot
>>
Does it matter?
>>
>>71947496
It was motorcycle guy, he was following Nasir to see what he was doing and drove off when he saw he took the murder weapon

They have to show the killer in some small innocent part in the 1st episode but cant make it obvious enough to give it away
>>
Why is this episode so overrated, bros?

It's formulaic as fuck. Cliched dialogue and plotting. Photography is ok.
>>
>>71947577
It is you who is wrong. Sorry.
>>
>>71947577
it gave everybody warm memories of the only good part of Indigo Prophecy, the opening
>>
so except for john turturro the whole cast is modern british people?
>>
I still think it was Aaron Kosminski.
>>
>>71947577
Everyone likes a good murder mystery.
>>
>>71947613
Don't be sorry. What did you enjoy about it, what's the hook here i'm missing? It was all very obvious and by-the-numbers.
>>
>>71947657
Stick with GoT.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.