[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Mad Max Fury Road is one of the best movies >Tremors is
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 6
File: redlettermedia.jpg (38 KB, 640x360) Image search: [Google]
redlettermedia.jpg
38 KB, 640x360
>Mad Max Fury Road is one of the best movies
>Tremors is one of the best movies
>they really liked The Force Awakens
>they liked Independence Day Resurgence

I know everyone is entitled to their opinions, but holy shit, these guys have gone off the fucking deep end.
>>
File: 1441350355321.jpg (164 KB, 508x610) Image search: [Google]
1441350355321.jpg
164 KB, 508x610
>liking things
>>
>These guys

It's only Mike. Jay didn't like Jurassic World or ID4-2 , and seems to bite his tongue when Mike explains his ironic enjoyment of them.
>>
Tremors is absolutely brilliant.
Mad Max Fury Road was pretty good.
TFA is okay, not great but not bad.
Independence Day Resurgence was mediocre.

All in all, not something I'd piss my diaper over like OP. Can you show me where RedLetterMedia touched you on the doll?
>>
>>71943476
Mad Max: Fury Road was one of the best films. So now your opinion is now invalid to me OP.
>>
Tremors and Mad Max were good
>>
They know their movies
>>
>>71943596
In your moms five feet deep cunt
TFA was dogshit
Tremors is god damn shit
Independence Day was worse than shit
And Mad Max fury road was okay
>>
>>71943670
Those are some pretty terrible opinions, but on the plus side as an obvious basementdweller it's unlikely you'll ever share them with anyone in person.
>>
but Tremors is the best monster movie ever made, unironically
>>
>>71943793
My house doesn't have a basement
And you are literally why flicks are being made
So you can shove your autistic face with greased popcorn and say "its fun XDDD"

Fucking retarded cocksucker
>>
>>71943852
When do you turn 18?
>>
>>71943880
I have done that 6 years ago, you projecting little summerfag. Go eat shit
>>
>>71943852
You've proven you're only here to be angry, and insult. Such actions prove your stubbornness outweighs trustworthy rational thoughts or opinions.
>>
>>71943938
Do you ever wonder why people seem to just stop talking to you without any explanation or goodbyes, or is even that level of self-awareness still a bit out of your grasp?
>>
Ive noticed RLM seems to enjoy a movie either for being well made or "so bad it's good", it doesn't need to be brilliant.
Tremors is well made and ID4-2 was schlocky.
Fury Road and TFA were reboots/sequels with a new cast, people werre worried they would suck and they turned out more than halfway decent.
>>
>>71943950
Nice observation my friend *tips fedora*
>>71943976
Yes I wondered that when your mother stopped sucking my dick
>>
>>71943670

>Tremors is god damn shit

One day you will be mah nigga, but today ain't that day.
>>
>>71943670
What it like to have shit taste?
>>
>>71944053
>>71944045
I also dislike a clock work orange with a passion
We all have our dislikes my mates
>>
>>71943476
Fury Road is widely regarded as a great movie.

Tremors is widely regarded as a great movie.

Force Awakens is divisive amongst internet nerds, but generally audiences really like it.

Mike enjoyed Independence Day 2 as a big schlocky fun movie. Jay didn't like it.

Find something better to bitch about you worthless faggot.
>>
File: bacon-ward-700x355.jpg (54 KB, 700x355) Image search: [Google]
bacon-ward-700x355.jpg
54 KB, 700x355
>>71943670
Get a load of this guy
>>
>>71944022
This is fascinating, it's like when a small child comes into the room during a party, way too over-excited, and desperately tries to impress the grownups.
>>
>>71944082
>ad populum
apex kekold
>>
>>71943476
They love B movies and there is nothing wrong with that. For a B movie Tremors is very good. I'm glad they aren't some pretentious pricks talking about Bergman or the newest Godard flick.
>>
>>71944097
Now that is a feat of self awareness I don't have, look at you! Now gtfo small child
>>
>>71944022
You're not funny, neither intimidating. You should find another hobby. You're terrible at this one.
>>
>>71944082
>Mike enjoyed Independence Day 2 as a big schlocky fun movie.
This is honestly the only thing I've ever found significantly confusing about Mike's opinions. Not so much the fact that he liked it, but that he liked THIS one, and hated the first. They're both equally dumb, I don't see how you can differentiate them to that degree.
>>
>>71944157
>neither intimidating.
If you can get intimidated by a text on 4chan, the problem is on you, nigger
>>
>>they liked Independence Day Resurgence

I did too. If you liked the original, you'll like the reboot. It's basically the same movie but with modern visuals. I was impressed by how well they recaptured the original film. No Will Smith, tho.
>>
>>71943476
>Talking shit about tremors
Plebs gotta pleb.
>>
>>71943476
To be fair, Mike is upfront and honest about the fact that he enjoys shitty schlock movies as a guilty pleasure.
>>
>>71943476

MMFR is goat, you turbo pleb.
So is Tremors.

>Mike liking Jurassic World

That's something to bitch about
>>
>>71944373
>That's something to bitch about
No it isn't. Who the fuck cares? Why do you faggots take someone else's opinion this seriously?
>>
Jay hated Independence Day Resurgence.
>>
>>71944172
He explains it pretty well in the Half in the Bag.

He says the first Independence Day is bad but not schlock. He said it's not quite dumb enough to be schlock.
>>
>>71943670

Holy shit I've never seen taste this bad.
Literally get out of my fucking board.
GET OUT.
>>
>>71943476
Mike is kind of a pleb when it comes to big blockbusters and Jay just regurgitates whatever the general consensus on the internet amongst critics is.
>>
>>71944586
>Jay just regurgitates whatever the general consensus on the internet amongst critics is.
Not really.
>>
>>71944586
>Jay just regurgitates whatever the general consensus on the internet amongst critics is.
That isn't even close to true.
>>
>>71943476
Jay has a terrible taste in everything.
>>
>>71944638
>>71944632
Apart from boyhood , tell me five cases this didn't happen
>>
>>71943476
RLM has never produced anything of value outside the prequel reviews.

They're a one hit wonder. I'm not sure why people still watch them or closely follow the off-scene drama of these no talent hacks.

Just fucking forget about them and watch something worthwhile.
>>
>>71944924
>watch something worthwhile
like what faggot
I expect a very wise answer
>>
>>71944507
>He says the first Independence Day is bad but not schlock.
Thats a judgement call honestly. Its a big dumb movie with some great practical effects and miniatures chocked full of incredibly stupid yet entertaining bullshit.

Even as a kid who saw this in the theaters like 5 times i think i understood it was stupid as shit but it was my first guilty pleasure movie.
>>
>>71943476
Could be the booze, but lately Mike has been weirdly kind to these retarded big budget shitfests. Then again Jay has been the opposite extreme where he shits on even the better aspects of them.
>>
>>71944924
Crazy thought: maybe people that aren't you like their other content. Shocker, right?
>>
>>71945174
Other people are retards though, particularly redditors such as yourself.
>>
>>71944172
He also thought that the special effects in Terminator Genisys were good.
>>
>>71944976
Films. Formulate your own opinion on them and don't worry about what these losers think.

>>71945174
Yeah, fair enough. There are people that buy baloney when they could buy roast beef. Some people are just stupid. I guess their stupidity and poor taste isn't my responsibility.
>>
File: 1457201050932.png (29 KB, 633x758) Image search: [Google]
1457201050932.png
29 KB, 633x758
>tfw now I have to hate Tremors to fit in on /tv/
>>
>>71945132
Jay absolutely does not shit on everything to be a contrarian. He's pretty good about giving credit where credit is due even when discussing a shitty movie like Xmen Apocalypse.
>>
>>71945230
Why are you even in this thread? Seems like a waste of time for someone with your impeccable taste desu
>>
>>71943476
it is completely in their self-interest to accept bribes from jews
>>
>>71945230
>f-films, but I'm not going to name any
Not an answer. Not an arguement
>>
Why do people like Tremors so much?
>>
>>71943476
>Its another "/tv/ shits up the catalog with hundreds of threads about some faggots who form opinions for other people" episode.

Hate reruns
>>
>>71943476
>>Mad Max Fury Road is one of the best movies
>>Tremors is one of the best movies
they are correct
>>
>>71945271
Gotta kill half an hour before bed.

>>71945276
The argument is any movie would be better. Why the fuck would you need specifics when a general answer will suffice? Did you want specific titles so you could tell me how bad my taste in film is and then google titles to say are better?
>>
>>71945305
Nostalgia.
>>
File: 1448239464651.png (291 KB, 600x512) Image search: [Google]
1448239464651.png
291 KB, 600x512
>>71945385
>RLM is a waste of time
>argues with people about them on a Taiwanese knitting forum
>>
>>71945506
Yeah, that's the contention.
>>
>>71945385
>Did you want specific titles so you could tell me how bad my taste in film is and then google titles to say are better?
Yeah what kind of loser would waste their time bitching about someone having worst taste than them?
>>
>>71944883
jeez professor, that seems like a pointless assignment to write an essay about what opinions one guy on the internet has.
if you ask me, it sounds like a big waste of time!
>>
>>71945654
You drew me into it, mate. If you weren't so sensitive you could have just ignored my initial comment that RLM only has one good thing.
>>
>>71943670

Honestly you sound like the kind of shit stain that sees a black and white movie and automatically assumes that it's boring.
>>
>>71946337
Quite the opposite actually
You little kids do that since you enjoy action schlock like TFA
>>
File: Sophie.jpg (53 KB, 501x531) Image search: [Google]
Sophie.jpg
53 KB, 501x531
>>71943476
>Didn't like Fury Road because feminism
>Disliked Force Awakens because feminism
>Doesn't like Tremors
>Almost certainly hasn't seen ID4:R
Go eat a dick you /pol/tard NEET
>>
Hello my name is sophie
>>
How can anybody take these retards seriously?

They shit over all the first Independence Day movie and then they like the second one which is worse.

Nobody can take these idiots seriously.
>>
>>71943670
How can someone have such shitty tastes?
>>
>>71944126
>liking anything except Hollywood shit makes you a pretentious prick

Fuck off pleb
>>
>>71943670
>The life of somebody with no talent
Poor little sad man ;^(
>>
it makes me laugh how they constantly shit on Hollywood making remakes/reboots/sequels but then they watch them all and usually say they're at least enjoyable
>>
>>71947904
Hi Sophie.
>>
>>71948114
They could hate on everything and make fun of all modern movies, but then their viewer base would be much smaller.
>>
>>71943476
They just decided to play the gaymen
Thread replies: 77
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.