[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
“What amazed me most was this audience, many of them Game of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 18
File: image.jpg (108 KB, 480x688) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
108 KB, 480x688
“What amazed me most was this audience, many of them Game of Thrones fans, could see nothing wrong in talking, eating and taking pictures throughout the show – or complaining when asked to stop,” he wrote inThe Stage.

“A couple saw nothing wrong in producing from their bag a box of McDonald’s Chicken McNuggets and a large side of fries,” he wrote. “At the interval, they had popped out and purchased these to consume through the second half.

“Munching certainly seemed to be the order of the day. The couple to my left ate their way through a large tub of popcorn during Act I, while the couple on my right chomped through a packet of crisps. It was like listening to eating in Dolby Stereo, and sadly at the expense of being able to properly hear the lines being spoken on stage,” he added.
>>
Im not surprised in the slightest, your average game of thrones show watcher will always be the lowest denominator of any audience.
>>
cant blame them, mcigglets are good
>>
why is theater so uncomfy bros?
>>
File: 1466998976003.jpg (56 KB, 858x640) Image search: [Google]
1466998976003.jpg
56 KB, 858x640
>>71941442
>lowest denominator

Ah yes, I too like to smell my own farts
>>
fucking amerifats
>>
>>71941512
hes not wrong though. most game of thrones viewers actually think its well written.
>>
>he think his fanbase is intellectual fashionable human being

fanbase will always be greasy and awkward.

look I get these people are doing it for money and they couldn't give two shit about the surrounding meta but for christ sake, if you're an actor and reading this and you accept a role in a sci fi show and expect your fans to be upstanding citizen you're even more delusional than drunken monkey huffing paint.
>>
>le theatre is so high brow
>eat what we tell you and WHEN we tell you!

Fuck off commies
>>
>>71941237
>watching a theater showing of a show

why would you fucking do this?

you can be comfy as fuck at home.
>>
>>71941587
4chan is the least intelligent site on the internet and most people here seem to think it's poorly written. Most of the claims that it's poorly written are clearly made by people who are mentally retarded. I'd lean strongly towards it being well written, and you being retarded.

With that said, people who eat in theaters of any kind should be publicly shamed.
>>
>>71941638
>4chan is the least intelligent site on the internet

It's not like over the last decade we have saved cats, pushed people to suicide, messed with global politics, called airstrike and arrested murders.
>>
>>71941638
>4chan is the least intelligent site on the internet
In fairness it only became that way when you showed up.
>>
>>71941638
Shit b8 son. Only complete morons think it's well written after last two seasons.
>>
>>71941672
>the last decade

4chan is now filled with brainwashed, obese neo-nazi religious lunatics. /pol/ is uniquely dumbest group of people in human society anywhere. The average poster here doesn't understand logic at its most fundamental level.
>>
>>71941638
>introduce character
>they are nice
>bad guy is mean to them
>repeat for entire season
>kill bad guy
its shit writing that relies on shock death and catharsis to manipulate viewers instead of actually writing engaging storylines. Not to mention that storylines tread water for years, are dropped with no explanation, and or simply presented illogically. couple that with some EPIC cheap cgi action scenes and you have yourself a real piece of shit. enjoy being totally braindead.
>>
>>71941693
/tv/ thinks it's badly written, and /tv/ consists of people who like memes, who talk about celebrities, who are right wing social justice warriors. There's almost no chance that the last two seasons of GoT are badly written if the posters here think it is. You're literally not smart enough to understand most of the writing.
>>
>>71941701
Have you actually took a second to stop being offended and actually read /pol/?

This hate you feel right now isn't directed at the right group of people I guaranteed you.

There is people, black people, from freaking Somalia posting about how they got redpilled and leaving their shit holes.
>>
>>71941237
This is all Americans and this is all Game of Thrones fans.
fat fetid cows, the lot of them
>>
>>71941638
Can you come up with some proof that the writing is good besides just saying that everyone who doesn't like it is just a big meanie? Because Benioff wrote fucking Xmen Wolverine. If that isn't indicative of his hack status, then just look at some of the atrocious lines in the show.
>muh beetles
>>
>>71941740
No there aren't. There are white boys and there are anonymous proxies.
>>
>>71941237
>complaining when asked to stop
>they had popped out and purchased these
Completely the venue's fault. Clearly they are not charging enough for tickets to weed out these plebs, and are posting nobody at the door to ensure nobody brings food into the place.
And worst of all, not ejecting and banning outright the people doing this.
>>
>>71941701
>There are people that unironically believe this

Do you also believe that 4chan was at one point good?
>>
>>71941740
>offended

The only thing offensive on /pol/ is that the posters there are allowed to breathe oxygen. Your understanding of language highlights my point perfectly. It's too bad your mother was too busy smoking meth during her pregnancy to remember to abort you. The people who write multi-million dollar television shows have IQs three times yours on average. Now go back to the blissful ignorance of your retard circle jerk containment board.

>>>/pol/
>>
>>71941734
>not smart enough to understand game of thrones
LMAO there are people who LITERALLY believe this is possible. Which part is too complex for me exactly? The part with the big floppy dicks? Or the cartoons giants? that was some pretty dense storytelling right there. When stannis was written completely out of character for an entire season was that something i didnt understand because its simply too intelligent for me?
>>
>>71941701
Wrong. /pol/ is surprisingly the one of the most intelligent boards on the internet. They are grounded in reality in regards to the world and global politics. They recognize things for what they are and call out bullshit when they see it.

There are a few delusional nut jobs on there but the majority are well educated and well adjusted humans fighting for the future.
>>
>>71941784
>Now go back to the blissful ignorance of your retard circle jerk containment board

But we already post on /tv/
>>
>>71941734
>everyone who doesn't fit MY AGENDA and doesn't like what I LIKE is JUST STUPID AND I WILL BLOCK YOU
Fuck off faggot. Come up with an argument that doesn't consist of insults and drivel. Here's a line from the source material:
>She was sopping wet when he entered her. “Damn you,” she said. “Damn you damn you damn you.” He sucked her nipples till she cried out half in pain and half in pleasure. Her cunt became the world.
>>
reason why I haven't gone to a cinema in years
>>
>>71941795
>defends /pol/
>has a 5 year old's understanding of grammar

Every single time. That's the one thing about /pol/ shitposters: literally too dumb to recognize how dumb they are.
>>
>>71941762
Fuck off, somalibro was god tier.

>>71941784
t.white blm activist
>>
>>71941734
>u want da bad poosy
this level of dialogue is simply too erudite for me. can someone explain what it means? i wish plebs like me could understand dialogue as sophisticated as whats in game of thrones
>>
>>71941795
>the majority are well educated and well adjusted humans fighting for the future.

ah yes
>>
>>71941833
>>has a 5 year old's understanding of grammar
there was literally nothing wrong with the way that post was written. Hes not writing a fucking essay. are you sure youre not 5?
>>
>>71941734
Anon is the dumbest poster on the internet, if he likes it then there's almost no chance the last two seasons of got were good. It's all so clear now
>>
>>71941817
There are no remotely intelligent people who talk about celebrities or repost memes. That alone disqualifies 99% of the people here from having opinions. It has nothing to do with agendas or opinions, only to do with clearly observable patterns. If you save pictures of celebrities on your computer, browse gossip sites, or find celebrity culture in any way interesting, you aren't smart enough to have opinions.
>>
>>71941701
>/pol/ is uniquely dumbest group of people in human society anywhere
This quote alone shows you know jackshit. /pol/ has a veritable rainbow of posters. Liberals use /pol/ as well, Anon, as well as niggers and spics and curries and sandniggers and chinks and everything else. You only think of /pol/ as Hitler because you only hear about their activities during a raid, the purpose of which is to shitpost, so naturally you're only going to be seeing the bad side.

But no I guess you're right. /pol/ is all the same, and /tv/ is all paedophiles. Which means you're a paedophile. Fucking kill yourself paedo scum.
>>
>>71941834
>t. frightened, frustrated white twentyager who wants to believe the real world subscribes to the narrative he clings to from his basement
>>
>>71941905
>how dare you have an opinion different than my own
>>
>>71941894
>If you save pictures of celebrities on your computer, browse gossip sites, or find celebrity culture in any way interesting,
youre talking about the majority of america you complete imbecile. Do you think E! channel and US weekly thrive on neckbeard dollars?
>>
>>71941894
>If you save pictures of celebrities on your computer
What if I do so solely for the purpose of masturbation?
>>
way to make me want chicken nuggets
>>
>>71941903
Everyone on /pol/ is mentally retarded, political alignment aside. The common denominator there is stunningly low intelligence, not neo-nazism.
>>
>>71941784
>Your understanding of language highlights my point perfectly.
>>71941833
>has a 5 year old's understanding of grammar

I'm sick of this. It's been a decade too long now. From now on I'm asking precisely what what wrong with these sentences.

So yeah, could you tell me what is wrong here?
>>
>>71941775
Have you ever been to a stage theater? Their concession pricing is ridiculous. $49.99 + tip for a small feedbag of popcorn. To say nothing of the crab legs.
>>
File: maxresdefault.jpg (34 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
34 KB, 1280x720
>that one libtard being buttblasted by /pol/
>>
File: 1462209771813.jpg (335 KB, 640x1307) Image search: [Google]
1462209771813.jpg
335 KB, 640x1307
>pester my mother to buy me tickets and drive me to a play of my favourite actor
>tickets are expensive, what do I care bitch
>I want to be culturally challenged you pleb
>the bitch drops me and drives away minding her business, good
>seats are so small and uncomfortable
>there are old people around me, wtf
>the play is about a 'doctor' but it's not like House or whatever
>this is boring, what the fuck
>I can't stand it anymore, where are the dragons
>short break, AT LAST, time to buy some chicken, couldn't stop thinking about it the whole time
>the other part starts, it's going to be a torture, why Jon Snow takes part in this snoozefest?
>some old prick looks at me funny when I produce my chicken nuggies
>what, do you expect me to watch it on an empty stomach?
>when the guy looks away in disgust I fart quietly, fuck him
>the bitch asks me if I had fun
>'sigh... I guess this shit was as much fun as having a divorce', that had to sting, he he
>I see tears in her eyes as we drive away to buy more nuggets and fizzy drinks
>>
>>71941795
One of the most truly mentally ill posts I've ever read. I think /pol/ exists solely through the remote possibility that it might all be satire.
>>
>>71941701
>uniquely dumbest
If theyre the dumbest then they are unique by definition, you redundant, pompous shitheel
>>
>>71941833
Not really cuck boy. Go ahead and keep living in the dark and blindly following the propaganda that gets thrown at you everyday.

>>>71941833
THE NEW GHOSTBUSTERS IS AWESOME LOLOL
>>
>>71941734
>I wanna give her my biiG FAT COCK
Damn, I wish I could understand this deep thoughtful dialogue like you do anon.

>English graffiti on a wall in Meereen
>cause your fans are so retarded you can't even risk writing unintelligible gibberish on a wall else they'll REEEEE irl

10/10
>>
>>71941905
>Rise in right wing politics in the west
>Race riots
>Brexit
>Trump

Recently the real world has subscribed to the /pol/ narrative you so despise.
>>
>>71941946
The common denominator on every single public board or forum on the internet is stunningly low intelligence, because (You) are just smarter than everybody else, and it's not that you misunderstand them or their humour, it's that you're too smart to understand their retardation, because it must be.
>>
>>71941946
>The common denominator there is stunningly low intelligence, not neo-nazism.
thats true of most boards on 4chan
>>
>>71942013
It's ok anon. We know that people make fun of you in this thread but you need to stop posting
>>
>stunningly low intelligence
>everyone who made fun of the shitty thing I like was just too dumb to understand

literally everything you like sucks.
>>
>>71941880
>Proving his point.
>>
>>71942067
obvious samefag, but please explain what was wrong with his post or mine
>>
>>71942040
>>71942028
>>71942022
>>71942016
>>71942015
>>71941947
Good job proving him right retards. He just baited the fuck out of you all.
Do you need an Aussie flag to recognize a shitpost now? Embarrassing
>>
>>71942067
>>71942098
>T'was merely an act
>>
>getting popped corn at the fucking theatre

how classless can you be? christ
>>
>>71941833
>I enjoy sniffing my own farts
>>
>>71941237
>My father has started watching Game of Thrones
>He thinks it's the best thing ever

I think I'm actually going to have to start getting violent with the old fart. He used to have a measured IQ of 163 and has a degree in botany. Yet for the last few years he's been living on a diet of pure shit in terms of the literature he consumes (Andy McNab and Jack Reacher novels), and the entertainment he watches (unironically enjoys Seagal movies), and his mind is just gone as a result. Schopenhauer was right.
>>
File: image.jpg (41 KB, 480x360) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41 KB, 480x360
>>71941237
That's too funny to be true.
>>
>>71942098
This whole board is bait dude.
>>
Sure is reddit in here
>>
>people actually say "/pol/ boogeyman" here
>someone mentions /pol/ and the next 30 posts are a circle jerk of overweight manchildren defending a board full of fat manchildren with developmental issues

It's funny as fuck how easy it is to bait out the source of the cancer here. /pol/inbreds are the first people on the internet I've actually believed deserve to die.
>>
File: king-crab-legs.jpg (206 KB, 1230x820) Image search: [Google]
king-crab-legs.jpg
206 KB, 1230x820
Plebs.
>>
>>71941993
>>'sigh... I guess this shit was as much fun as having a divorce', that had to sting, he he

Top Kek
>>
>>71941894
So you basically can't justify the show being good and would rather just delude yourself into believing anyone who doesn't like it is retarded.
>This is a sensible person
>These are the people "smart" enough to enjoy the show
>>
ITT: No one is actually black
>>
>>71942155
Get help.
>>
>>71942155
>thinks /tv/ is a serious board that needs to be defended and its enemies need to die
>>
>>71942203
/pol/umblr neckbeards deserve to die because they're unfathomably shitty, stupid people. Their presence here only highlights that fact.
>>
>>71942098
>Commonly held opinion
>Reasonable response
>HAH IT WAS A TROLL

Okay
>>
>>71942240
>t. jamal
>>
>>71942273
>spitting out conditioned responses like you're the exact sort of meme-spouting, inbred, fat moron being insulted

Only people on /pol/ are stupid enough to prove insults correct in this way. One of many red flags.
>>
>>71942273
No that's the problem, he's not black, I'm sure at 90% he's not.

He sound like a buttmad rick & morty fans.
>>
>>71941621
>game of thrones
>sci fi
U havin' a giggle m8?
Ill boosh ur fookin head in
I swear on me mum
>>
>>71942350
>half an hour later

taking your time heh
>>
>>71941630
>I am enlightened and euphoric and can behave however I want in public and it is not my concern how it impacts upon other people
>>
>>71941631
>>watching a theater showing of a show
I'd ask you what's it like to have failed reading comprehension in school, but you wouldn't know what I'm asking you
>>
>>71942333
>posting memes is bad
>wishing death on people is ok

Liberals
>>
>>71942333
>only /pol/ posts memes as arguments
please end this charade!
>>
>>71941237
>surprised that proletariate show up to a show ment for proles
>>
>>71942413
>posting memes is bad

If you're not still in diapers then yeah, it probably is.
>>
File: 1465291833342.png (157 KB, 472x624) Image search: [Google]
1465291833342.png
157 KB, 472x624
>>71942350
But Game of Thrones is scifi.
>>
>>71942435
WE ARE BEING RUSED
>>
>>71942460
Do you go on every thread and complain about people posting memes or is this thread special?
>>
>>71942465
It's Fantasy.
Are you retarded?
>>
>>71942516
Usually no one is retarded enough take my bait.
>>
>be white
>see racist /pol/ scum being offensive
>defend my black brothers
>one week later in a blm riot
>get stabbed to death by a bunch of black thugs while they scream ''die yo white ass cracka die''
>still feel guilty about colonialism
>>
>>71942526
Nah its post apocalyptic scifi. Like fallout or mad max.
>>
>>71942553
You post on /tv/ you know
>>
>>71942563
>Stole land from Indians
>Still feel guilty toward Blacks
>>
>>71942577
I always thought the same, like this was Heavy Metal's world.
>>
File: 1432247747913.png (47 KB, 225x225) Image search: [Google]
1432247747913.png
47 KB, 225x225
>>71941237
should've had tendies instead
>>
AHAHA GoTFAGS IN A NUTSHELL
>>
>>71942563
>get stabbed by a black human
Wtf I hate black people now lol
>>
>>71942614
Indi who?
>>
>>71942640
I fucking hate humans. I'm going back to my planet
#RigelianLivesMatterToo
>>
/pol/ is objectively the one board preventing the malignant tumor of reddit from infecting the entire host.

Unfortunately it looks like /tv/ has succumbed and will require amputation
>>
>>71942526
Not sure if serious...
>>
>>71942577
You have anything to support that claim?
I don't want fanon, or theory, I want facts from the show or books.
>>
Why do we tolerate GoTcancer from reddit again? GoT general should be nuked
>>
>blaming the most popular show on TV because it has plebs fans
>>
>>71942640
>>71942657
Relativism effectively destroyed beauty and you are modern Corbusier destroying what's left of right and wrong.

After this gen is gone we'll all be vat grown.

Praise our Father Ford and his T model.
>>
>>71942680
How is it not Fantasy?
>>
>>71942669
/tv/ is /pol/ lite
>>
>>71942689
kill yourself. if you think GoT is the reason reddit cancer is here, then you are just part of the cancer.
>>
>>71942698
What the fuck? Is this Brave New World?
>>
>>71942669
/pol/ is epic i get my news from there XD
>>
>>71942669
we must expunge it
>>
>>71942744
you have to go back faggot
>>
>>71941795
What a neo nazi future.... Please go back to /pol/ tv was a safe haven for waifuists
>>
>>71942709
So... you only watched a few episodes while playing video games or posting of 4chan at the same time, am I right?
>>
>>71942685
You want Ned to take Arya aside and in dialogue talk about space ships?

Its a theory all based on what we've seen in the books and the many GRRM stories written before that are openly scifi and have many of the same elements found in ASOIAF. We wont get any clear book or show corroboration till near the end.
>>
>>71941903
Fuck you snow nigger
>>
>>71942807
/pol/ is epic though :P
>>
File: 15489154.jpg (25 KB, 220x220) Image search: [Google]
15489154.jpg
25 KB, 220x220
>>71942744
>they make /news/ in a pathetic and vile attempt to make a PC /pol/

Nothing is beyond our reach.
>>
>>71942818
Give examples to support your claim.
>>
>>71942835
Better than your reddit homepage :)
>>
/pol/ rules and game of thrones sucks fuck off
>>
/pol/ can call motherfucking airstrikes on ISIS.

Can your shitty board do that?
>>
>>71942832
Such as?
Give details.
>>
>>71942857
/pol/ rules and so does Game of Thrones.
>>
>>71942744
I prefer r/news. We may not the whole story, but they only delete the racist, problematic facts.
>>
>>71942874
Magic exists
>>
>>71941237
i earned those tendies and if i wanna watch a movie while eating my reward then who's to say i cant do it
>>
File: 915915.png (538 KB, 1280x1280) Image search: [Google]
915915.png
538 KB, 1280x1280
/pol/; An international guerrila of civilian counter intelligence warfare fighting off globalist and marxist subversion.
>>
>>71942563
How do you feel guilty after you died? How are you posting this? Are you a ghost???
>>
>>71942909
Yes, magic exists in many Fantasy settings, it's a trope.
And please don't quote Clarkes laws at me.
>>
File: dfd.png (309 KB, 680x707) Image search: [Google]
dfd.png
309 KB, 680x707
>>71941638
>>71941638
I saw Lay Misrabs in NYC while drinking beer and wine.
>>
>>71942933
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fq3abPnEEGE
>>
LONDON
O
N
D
O
N
>>
File: reported.jpg (9 KB, 251x199) Image search: [Google]
reported.jpg
9 KB, 251x199
>>71942155
>>71942240
>>71942333
>>71942669
>>71942744
Reminder to report SJW shitposters and SJW false flaggers.
>>
>>71942874
In the House of the Worm' stars Jaime, essentially. It's basically the same character.

In the House of the Worm takes place on a world in the midst of something Martin calls an interregnum—a period of time in which a civilization that was once capable of spaceflight is recovering from a catastrophic event that sent it back to a more primitive state. These societies are haunted by relics of a more advanced past, yet stuck in a medieval rut, unable to replicate the technology that led to their eventual regression. Sound familiar?

I took that from a website, because I don't have the time to write all that shit down myself, but a lot of older GRRM dtories are proto-GoT and these stoies are ALL in a post-scifi world that looks medieval with science being viewed as, and looking like, magic.

Basically, he wrote a lot of short stories that became the first draft of what GoT is now.
>>
>>71943040
What rule are they breaking?
Upsetting the echo chamber?
>>
>>71941237
Normies make me sick.
>>
>>71942939
Thats the whole point of the theory anon. GoT is told from the perspective of primitive people. To them tech will look like magic. Grrm has written several scifi stories some of which specifically deal with people reverting to medieval ways of life following nuclear war and are baffled by technological relics of the past.

You look at the GoT world. Its got magic, weird genetic shit, massive castles and structure like the wall that are impossible to build with the medieval tech we see but are all supposed to be thousands of years old.

Yet people don't question this stuff because is supposed to be a fantasy setting and no one question fantasy. Except GRRM isn't a fantasy writer.
>>
>>71943075
>Haunted by relics of a more advanced past
There any examples of this in GoT?
>>
>>71941701
Cuck detected.
>>
>>71943125
Now I know you're trolling.
>>
>>71941672

>messed with global politics

how?
>>
>>71943100
sorry man they arent normies
they are fatass plebs
>>
>>71943125
The Wall, you cuck.
>>
>>71943112
>weird genetic shit

Dragons?
>>
>>71942577
>>71942832
>>71943075
>>71943112
So basically it's exactly the plot and setting of "Book of the The New Sun?"
>>
>>71943112
You seem to be under the illusion an author can only write in one genre. Or indeed that high tech and high magic being the same functionally, means they are the same in the narrative.
>>
>>71943189
plebs and normies are by rough definition the precise same thing, since the majority of any given society is going to be plebs since those are in essence just 'average people'
>>
>>71943160
Give examples then.
>>71943213
Built by a single person described as a wizard. A wall of ice seems to fit more in fantasy than sci fi.
>>
>>71943236
It's not that, it's that the characters and settings and plotlines of GoT can be seen in older stories he wrote.
>>
>>71943274
You don't want to talk, you just want to be right.
>>
>>71943309
And? Authors refine ideas into new ones. That doesn't make them the same story.
>>
>>71943226
>So basically it's exactly the plot and setting of "Book of the The New Sun?"
Yes.
>>
>>71943327
I'm willing to accept anything tangible. All I've been given is interpretations that seem far fetched. Possible, maybe but ultimately unlikely and not really suppported in the texts.
>>
>>71943352
No. It's not the same ideas, it's the same stories and characters. Exactly the same. That's why people call his older 'interregnum' stories a first draft of GoT
>>
>>71943402
Read the 24 "1000 Worlds" GRRM stories. It's GoT with the events switched around and the characters having different names.
>>
>>71943434
>First draft
A lot can change from a first draft. Genre included. I don't deny its possible, but frankly, it has no impact on the narrative, no support in the narrative to such a degree that until shown to be otherwise, it's Fantasy.
>>
File: Nickcan.jpg (54 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
Nickcan.jpg
54 KB, 600x450
>make show mostly enjoyed by neckbeards and average hoes
>be surprised when they act like neckbeards and average hoes
>>
>>71943223
More along the lines of how certain houses have special powers linked to bloodlines. Starks can control direwolves, Targs can control dragons...ect.
>>
>>71943365
Gene Wolfe should ask God to smite this fat pagan anglophile for profaning his work
>>
>>71943498
As I've said to the other poster, that doesn't prove anything beyond GRRM refining old ideas.
>>
>>71943177
We are legion son
>>
>>71943561
Magic.
>>
>>71943177
meme magic
check my digits for confirmation and praise kek
>>
>>71941638
I like watching GoT and I think the first few seasons were great.
But you're stupid if you haven't notice a measurable drop in quality in the last few seasons.
>>
>>71943584
Or it shows how Grrm is writing yet another Scifi story.
>>
>>71943709
See >>71943521
>>
>>71943774
see>>71943709
>>
>>71943909
What part of "it's possible" is beyond you?
All I'm saying is that until any sci fi elements are shown, proven or hinted at in the narrative, then it remains a work of Fantasy. A work of Fantasy some choose to interpret differently for possible albeit flimsy justifications.

We disagree. Deal with it.
>>
>>71941638
reddit pls go
>>
>>71941672
Meme magick is not real.
>>
>>71941784
>Bringing IQ into an internet argument
>Criticism of level of language
>Abysmal assumptions based off prejudice of a diverse assortment of people
>Clear eugenicist sentiment throughout
You cannot be real.
>>
>>71942098
AN OPINION HAS BEEN PRESENTED THAT I DO NOT HOLD I CANNOT CONCEIVE OF THIS. HE WAS TROLLING YOU GUYS AHAHAHHAHA
>>
You faggots realise that a person's political alignment is more a product of their environment than their personality traits or mental facility, otherwise why would /pol/ present such an issue? So why intellect and morality play into a debate or criticism of these people?
Without a diverse set of views, regardless of the proclaimed IQ (ew) or 'retardedness' of the poster, 4chan would lose its lifeblood.

Please respond without using the word "cancer".
>>
>>71944062
Its never been about convincing you. You asked for clarification of the scifi theory and evidence. When presented you proceeded to respond to every post with passive aggressive rebuttal post when the very argument from the beginning was never presented as this is the only correct interpretation.

You don't agree. Fine. But don't be a dick about it.
>>
I prefer Chicken Selects, dunno if they still sell those?
>>
File: 1468160520098.gif (3 MB, 264x240) Image search: [Google]
1468160520098.gif
3 MB, 264x240
>>71942260

>All common opinions are good and should never be challenged
>>
>>71944162
it is though. but there's never really been any major repercussions of it, just small things.
>>
>>71945029
I might be less inclined to be dismissive if fanon weren't presented as fact.
>>
>>71941775

>and are posting nobody at the door to ensure nobody brings food into the place.

As someone who spent a year working in a setting where one of the primary aspects of my job was making sure nobody brought food in, you'd be really fucking surprised the ways people manage to sneak it in.

The average normally unintelligent american can be deceptively creative when it comes to their precious food.
>>
>>71941905
I'm black though
>>
>>71945327
If you legitimately beieve that, seek help. Or go to /x/ and go insane.
>>
>>71942155

Go back to your /co/ntainment board.
>>
>>71941510
It's the constant fear of witnessing them fucking it up without the ability to walk out without them seeing you leave the theater.
>>
>>71945414
How did you stop people?
>>
File: 1458345291908.png (484 KB, 582x600) Image search: [Google]
1458345291908.png
484 KB, 582x600
>>71941237
I remember when I went to a play with my high school, they had to stop the play because of all the rubber bands being flung on stage. I never want to be near a theatre again after that, despite how funny it was.
>>
>>71941638
For what it's worth, I study literature at probably the top university for the subject in the Anglophone world.
Game of Thrones' prose is shit. Even most fans aren't delusional enough to pretend the writing isn't shit.
>>
>>71942350

>implying the lands of Planetos aren't the wreck of a giant continent-spanning starship
>implying the humans aren't the descendants of the original passengers, placed in stasis for their journey of centuries to stars unknown
>implying the children of the forest aren't the remains of the genetically manipulated servant class designed to run the ship
>implying the white walkers aren't the alien invaders who caused the ship to crash
>implying the dragons aren't organic-robotic servitors under the control of the ship's ailing security systems
>implying Targs aren't the descendants of the lat captain, carrying the genetic markers signifying their officer status thus giving them control over the dragons
>implying the wierwoods aren't the last remaining cybernetic terminals giving access to the ship's bioelectronic comms network and archival system to people who can be retrained to use neural command interface

wake up sheeple.
>>
>>71945831
>make a mistake
>try to make it look like you were trolling
k
>>
>>71945865

Actually I just got here
>>
>>71941587
game of thrones is well written for a lord of the rings knock off

so many obvious plot devices, and the movement of the plot is literally ripped from lord of the rings at times.
>>
>>71941630
> thinking a private institution shouldn't be allowed to regulate people within their walls and the masses should be allowed to do what they want

No, anon, you are the commies.
>>
>>71945632

Most of them were just holding it as they tried to walk in despite the fact there was a big fucking red sign that said "NO FOOD" at the entrance that was impossible to miss. When that happened I'd just politely tell them they couldn't bring the food in. Most of them they'd apologize or nod and either go quickly eat it or throw it away. Every now and then I'd get someone who get'd belligerent about it and they were almost always white. And man did people try to bring some shit in. There was a Popeye's right around the corner from us, so people trying to bring several bags filled with shit from Popeye's in was common.

The said people were constantly intentionally trying to sneak food in. Purses were the most common method, and more times can I count did they fit entire large bags of popcorn into purses. I wasn't allowed to stop people and ask them to show me their bags unless I saw the food sticking out or judging by the size of the bag and what protruded from it I had reasonable doubt they had food in it. I made some fuckups early on but I got pretty good at it eventually and admittedly that's been a useful skill to have six years later. I kinda hated that job though and don't miss it at all.
>>
>>71941795
I'd say /sg/ is the only smart community there.
>>
>>71941740
>There is people, black people, from freaking Somalia posting about how they got redpilled and leaving their shit holes.

bullshit
>>
>>71945631
One of the few times I went to the theatre an actress passed out mid-scene and proceeded to vomit everywhere when they got her to come to.
Shit was top kek.
>>
>>71941993
man this fucking website man i just cant handle it sometimes
>>
>>71941638
4chan except /b/ has the highest mean iq of any internet culture community.
>>
>>71942240
So you support eugenics?
>>
I worked in a call centre doing theatre bookings, and I did bookings for this show.

He should think himself lucky people were even fucking there. By the end of the run there were a bunch of different offers on because nobody was buying tickets.
>>
File: spoilers.jpg (59 KB, 501x531) Image search: [Google]
spoilers.jpg
59 KB, 501x531
>>71941237
That's pretty typical for touristy theatre shows. You don't want mouth breathers in your audience, don't cast a hot new tv star as your lead. WTF are you even doing, West End?
>>
>>71947660
Shitting into the gutter, literally and metaphorically.
>>
>>71947660
West end is fucking trash tier m8

Outside of smaller venues doing proper theatre most of it is utter shit these days.
>>
>>71941551
>fucking eurotrash
ftfy
>>
>>71941746
Look at OP's pic again, idiot - jolly ol' England, land of the grotesque.
>>
File: Summer!.jpg (182 KB, 1200x1800) Image search: [Google]
Summer!.jpg
182 KB, 1200x1800
>>71941777
It's only good when pic related.
>>
>>71941237
I'm amazed her was surprised at this behavior.

No, I really am.
>>
>>71941894
>There are no remotely intelligent people who talk about celebrities
so 99% of the country? including your dumb ass who probably talks about the shitty actors from game of thrones
>>
>>71941734
You have to go back!
Thread replies: 211
Thread images: 18

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.