[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Serious Question
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3
File: 2092.jpg (81 KB, 620x733) Image search: [Google]
2092.jpg
81 KB, 620x733
>"I don't know if it's a race thing or a lady thing, but I'm mad as hell!"

Shouldn't the line read "I don't know if it's a race thing or a WEIGHT thing"?

"Lady thing" implies there's a popular precedent for women not being paid such courtesies as being caught while falling.

The race part makes sense but the lady part suggests that if she were a man they might've caught her, which doesn't really make add up.

Just seems like awkward phrasing.
>>
>>71940056

Not many people like fat women, regardless of race.

That being said, I'm not the biggest fan of fat sassy ugly looking black women.
>>
>>71940056
"heyy want my numba"
>>
>>71940056
It's especially stupid because they catch Melissa McCarthy's character seconds before that, so she knows it's not a lady thing.
>>
wow, paul feig can't write for shit?

no way.
>>
>>71940056

Got a crisis here lads; gf wants to see movie with friends.

Her friends are trying to pursuade me to see ghost busters.

I don't really want to... but should I? Or should I recommend a different film?
>>
>>71940056

More likely a weight thing.

I don't think I'd bother catching Melissa or Leslie.

They're FAT.
>>
Because making an actress admit she's fat is bad for her self esteem or something and he's a cuck.
>>
>>71940118
GROW A PAIR OF FUCKING BALLS AND DUMP THAT STUPID BITCH FOR EVEN SUGGESTING SEEING THAT PIECE OF SHIT MOVIE...
>>
>>71940056
It's a gorilla thing
>>
>>71940118
Just don't go and say you don't support shitty reboots.
If you go, you're a cuck
>>
>>71940118
Just don't go, it's okay, she'll ask Chad to go instead.
>>
File: 1459973406661.jpg (57 KB, 737x691) Image search: [Google]
1459973406661.jpg
57 KB, 737x691
>>71940154

You're kind of scaring me anon...
>>
>>71940178

I like this response. This is a good response.
>>
>>71940178
>if you go with your GF to see a movie, you're a cuck

t. Carl the cuck
>>
>>71940056
The movie retcons Ghostbusters 1 so that it never happened, but the ghost of Stay Puft appears. They didn't really think about it very much m8.
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.