[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Who is going to play him in the inevitable biopic?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: DB Cooper.jpg (19 KB, 244x289) Image search: [Google]
DB Cooper.jpg
19 KB, 244x289
Who is going to play him in the inevitable biopic?
>>
>>71938914
There was just an AMA about this case and now this thread pops up.

Really makes you think.
>>
>>71938930
How do YOU know about the AMA?
>>
>>71938930
Who the fuck is an AMA?
I made this thread because I saw the news about FBI closing the investigation just a couple of minutes ago on TV
>>
File: 1334772736.jpg (13 KB, 300x300) Image search: [Google]
1334772736.jpg
13 KB, 300x300
>>71938941
>>
>le ambiguous ending

give it to refn
>>
>>71938965
Neon lights didn't exist back then. He wouldn't take it.
>>
File: jon-hamm-300.jpg (31 KB, 300x400) Image search: [Google]
jon-hamm-300.jpg
31 KB, 300x400
Jon Hamm
>>
>>71938914
bentadick cumbersnatch or johnny depp
>>
>>71939150
this, and when they show DB Cooper today use bill murray from his appearance on jimmy kimmel with the ghostbuster cast
>>
>PTA
>Joaquim Phoenix
>Highjacking scene and parachute jump is a oner
>Jake Gyllenhaal, detective in charge of the case
>entire film is a 2h40 epic spanning multiple years, leading nowhere with each new suspect leading to an alternative interpretation of the deed.
>At his most depressed, we have the detective go into a bar, get drunk and start talking to a stranger who happens to be the actual DB cooper. He never realizes as Cooper pays for his tab with a bill for from the ransom
>at the end of the film we see the Coop' flying away smiling

That stuff would be an amazing spiritual sequel to zodiac and memories of murder.
>>
>>71940476
The shit you described sounds like a cheap and cheesy low-budget flick.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.