[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is the Goose better suited for autistic kino like Drive and Only
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4
File: newgoosespecies.jpg (88 KB, 1300x867) Image search: [Google]
newgoosespecies.jpg
88 KB, 1300x867
Is the Goose better suited for autistic kino like Drive and Only God Forgives or underrated comedies like The Big Short and The Nice Guys?
>>
Lighthearted funny stuff hes too stiff to do serious or romantic stuff I can tell he's an actor he doesn't feel natural but in comedies he works
>>
File: rtg.jpg (419 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
rtg.jpg
419 KB, 2560x1440
Neither.
>>
>>71938839
You left out Lars and The Real Girl for the weirdo roles
>>
Goose has such range he can do it all. Action hero goose when?
>>
>>71939399
blade runner 2 coming up
>>
File: Ryan 'Steak Knives' Gosling.webm (472 KB, 282x360) Image search: [Google]
Ryan 'Steak Knives' Gosling.webm
472 KB, 282x360
>He "hated" being a child,[9][17] was bullied in elementary school[18] and had no friends until he was "14 or 15".[19][20] In the first grade, having been heavily influenced by the action film First Blood, he took steak knives to school and threw them at other children during recess. This incident led to a suspension.[17]
>>
>>71938610
For some reason his face looks weird as fuck in that picture. Have they done surgery on his face?
>>
>>71939484
He's smiling
>>
File: AYC.jpg (463 KB, 2560x1440) Image search: [Google]
AYC.jpg
463 KB, 2560x1440
>>71939371
I just don't care about them
>>
This isn't about Goose but the director of OP's choices: Is Neon Demon any good? Reviewers are very split, some saying it's style over substance, others saying it's stylish and breddy gud horror. Cinema tickets aren't cheap these days.
>>
>>71939459
what a badass
>>
>>71939539
Ehh, it was alright. Definitely a movie to remember, but it lacked the special touch most of Refn movies have.
Still I really enjoyed watching it. It does leave an impact on all the viewers.
A lot of style, and the substance is kind of obvious.
>>
>>71939520
film?
>>
>>71939427
I'm actually really excited to see him in that.

The idea of Driver as a Blade Runner hardens my nipples.
>>
>>71939660
Half Nelson, same as >>71938839
>>
>>71939710
Thank you
>>
>>71939610
If you were a huge faggot, do you think you would be upset by this film? I struggle to watch things about rape and powerlessness because of reasons. Off the top of my head, Goodnight Mommy set me off something fierce.
>>
>ywn be as cool as Goose

;_;
>>
Should I watch Drive?
>>
>>71939539
I loved it, though was unsure about the last act
I was hoping for a twist that I never got
Definitely one to see in the cinema though. I don't even care if it sounds like I'm shilling. Best cinematic experience all year
>>
>>71938839
D R O P P E D
>>
>>71939459
I think me and Goose would have been friends.

After watching Indiana Jones I used my school tie as a whip to choke other kids. It led to the school dropping ties from the uniform.
>>
>>71941244
Goddamn! i wish you went to my school! fucking hated wearing a tie!
>>
>>71938839

This.

Those were good movies despite him. He wasn't the main reason for their quality.
>>
>>71940365
Nah. Nothing to dramatic (at least explicitly), mostly just gross.
Some aspects of powerlessness , but not that strongly or given much screen time. Though always some feeling of it throughout the movie.
Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.