[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>its a Truman scratches his asshole and then smells his finger
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: truman.jpg (22 KB, 640x430) Image search: [Google]
truman.jpg
22 KB, 640x430
>its a Truman scratches his asshole and then smells his finger episode
>>
File: meh.ro10439.jpg (220 KB, 521x690) Image search: [Google]
meh.ro10439.jpg
220 KB, 521x690
>>71937971
>its a Truman is confronted by the gatekeeper crocodile for trying to leave the studio episode
>>
>it's a "/tv/ makes this thread again" episode
>>
>>71938637
I love this episode
>>
If you're trying to get me to not smell my ass finger, then ha ha, nice try broooooo.
>>
i've been cupping my hands and forting on them for like 2 months, not sure why i started to do it, maybe some mental problems i developed
>>
>>71938503
toppest of keks
>>
>It's a Truman gets drunk alone in his room and throws up all over his carpet so his parents have to throw it away episode
>>
>It's a Truman discovers the cheeky butt finger while doing a wank episode
>>
>>71937971
>it's a Truman comes across one of those roll for your sissy punishment images and ends up ass in the air cumming inside his own mouth season finales
>>
>>71938503
My sides
>>
Jokes aside, I think being in a Truman Show situation would be probably one of my worst nightmares.
Not because of the idea that my whole life's a lie. The idea that my every action and embarrassment has been broadcast to millions of people and probably compiled into highlight reels et cetera, that is what would make me kill myself.
>>
>>71939319
UKrainians are truly a disgusting race
>>
>>71939476
That's why people loved Truman so much though, because after seeing every moment of his life they relate to him.
>>
>it's a Truman faps to the thought of his mom again episode
>>
File: image.png (731 KB, 499x499) Image search: [Google]
image.png
731 KB, 499x499
>it's a Truman vs Falsman episode
>>
>>71939940
>relate to him

shoving large objects in anus then eating own cum
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.