[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
you guys ever get sad watching old actors when they were young?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4
File: whats_eating_gilbert_grape.jpg (29 KB, 600x400) Image search: [Google]
whats_eating_gilbert_grape.jpg
29 KB, 600x400
you guys ever get sad watching old actors when they were young? just watched pic related and depp or leo had no idea how their lives would turn out but i do its a weird perspective desu and makes me wonder if they would have changed anything
>>
>>71936996

He would never have left Winona if he could do it all again. They will end up together one day.
>>
>>71936996
>never go full retard
>>
>>71936996
Kind of. Some examples are:
>Lean and beautiful Jackie Chan before he became a doughy PRC peon
>Strong and handsome Marlon Brando before Hollywood made him completely lose faith in humanity
>Young Malcolm McDowell before his career was killed by Caligula
The movie industry is sad.
>>
>>71936996
Leo is doing fine.
>>
File: young, who?.jpg (148 KB, 1226x920) Image search: [Google]
young, who?.jpg
148 KB, 1226x920
Yes, OP, yes I do.

>>71937025
We can only wish they find love again. Maybe if he's in Beetlejuice 2 with her.
>>
>>71936996
leo looks straight out of treblinka
>>
>>71937043
Definitely agree on McDowell and Brando. McDowell barely had a few roles to show what he could do and Brand, for being one of the greatest ever, doesn't have that many good roles.
>>
>>71937130
I don't get what you're about but you're easily the coolest namefag on the site. Do you have more rare pictures of America's most underrated star?
>>
File: health-graphics-20_1042200a.jpg (28 KB, 199x299) Image search: [Google]
health-graphics-20_1042200a.jpg
28 KB, 199x299
>>71936996
I hate aging and hope clinical immortality comes soon.
>>
File: JenniferJasonLeighwhere?.png (712 KB, 940x619) Image search: [Google]
JenniferJasonLeighwhere?.png
712 KB, 940x619
>>71937163
>I don't get what you're about
I just love this actress to death. And it hurts that she's underrated
> Do you have more rare pictures of America's most underrated star?
Plenty, I don't even know where a lot of them come from.
>>
>>71937293
What's the context behind that one? I can't even tell how old the picture is.
>>
>>71937321
Just did an image search on it and says it's LA in Harper's Bazaar, 1997.
Would've guessed earlier, she looks young in it. Again, don't know where I got that one.
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.