[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Are you ready for the Extended Cut? Will this change people's
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4
File: 162627.png (176 KB, 493x458) Image search: [Google]
162627.png
176 KB, 493x458
Are you ready for the Extended Cut?

Will this change people's minds on the movie like the Extended Cut of Batman V Superman did?
>>
>>71936947
Im never even going to watch the feminist cut
>>
>Cut a movie
>Sell the full version back for 2-3x the price of a ticket

Not even worth a pirate. You shitters keep buying this crap and it'll become as bad as /v/idya.
>>
>>71937399
Well considering I haven't bought a movie for around 3 years, nah faam.
#piratelife
>>
>>71936947

I'm looking to the extended cut of Sony's profits after this shitfest goes down harder and faster than the titantic
>>
>>71937399
>>Sell the full version back for 2-3x the price of a ticket
This isn't the full version. Feig stated that the original cut was over 4 hours long and then he cut it down to 3 and a half hours.

Apparently it was more drama focused.
>>
>>71937399
>>71937686
>"The editor’s first cut was 4 hours and 15 minutes, and I trimmed that down to a slim 3 and a half hours. We generate a lot of stuff and I always wanna have all the underpinnings of a big, emotional story, and because of that it just added a lot of extra scenes that as you’re going through, you know you have to make a lot of choices because I knew I had to bring this down under two hours. You just start weeding and saying, ‘What do people want to delve deeper into and what do we wanna just kind of skirt through and get to the fun parts?’"
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 320x214) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 320x214
>>71936947
Damn, anon.... They got lost in the thesaterical length so that need more footage? Is this film THAT deep & philosophical eh ?
>>
>>71937845
Yes
>>71937702
>>
>comedy
>longer than 2 hours

the fuck
>>
Something tells me this extended cut is just insurance so if the movie bombed, they could just sell "Well, the extended cut is better!" Just to get sheep to buy it and watch it again if they didn't like the first time.
>>
File: 88a.png (776 KB, 600x800) Image search: [Google]
88a.png
776 KB, 600x800
>extended cut will have the godawful dance scene

>will score even lower than the original
>>
Sounds amazing! Ya'll need to stop being haters
>>
What is this shit, I thought we weren't going to see it.
>>
>>71937686
>>71937702
Good fucking lord

Literally nobody would go to see a 4 hour comedy film
>>
unless those 15 minutes were filled with actual jokes, it would just boost my opinion of the film to "it's bad" to "It's still bad but could have been better"
>>
>>71938425
Bingo
>>
File: image.gif (231 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
231 KB, 500x375
>>71937702
See this is "WHY" screenplay & storyboard is very crucial part of the production. The more perfect they become, the less effort going into physical production cuz it knows what they really need on the set.
>>
>>71936947
Nah. Dont care about Ghostbusters at all.
>>
>>71936947
>ghostbusters
>extended cut

KEK
are you paying for the deleted police dance scene?
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.