[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Night Of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: HBO's The Night Of.jpg (517 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
HBO's The Night Of.jpg
517 KB, 1920x1080
>Be a young man
>Be Pakistani
>Be Muslim
>Socially awkward
>Steal Baba's cab to hit a party
>Meet a mysterious yet charming chick
>She pushes you into doing drugs
>Get horny
>??????????
>Wake up hours later
>Holy fuckin' shit
>Bitch is kill
>Dindu Nuffin
>>
Saving this thread from 404 cause I want some actual discussion. What are your guys' theories on who killed the chick and why?
>>
>>71931274

is he the kinky arab from marco polo?
>>
>>71932727
her stepdad did it

his character won't be introduced until a few episodes in

sorry I ruined it for you
>>
>>71931274
When I saw the trailer for this I thought the character was Italian-American until I read up on the show later tbqhfam
>>
>>71932826
Well since you already ruined it for me mind explaining how she lives in a nice flat like that by herself in new York city?

Also why did her step dad do it?
>>
>>71932788
No but he was in Four Lions and Nightcrawler
>>
>>71933045
>nightcrawler

Aaahhhh that's why he seemed so familiar. He plays the beta pretty well
>>
>>71932826
>sorry I ruined it for you
Don't be, if the show's quality hinges on le plot twists it isn't worth watching anyway.
>>
>>71932826
>a few episodes in

Nigga what? There's like 3 episodes
>>
File: web1_elizabeth23.jpg (253 KB, 427x640) Image search: [Google]
web1_elizabeth23.jpg
253 KB, 427x640
>mfw john turturro shows up to court in a purple jumpsuit
>>
The premiere was fucking excellent.

I don't know who didn't, but I like how many suspicious moments were scattered throughout, such as the hearse driver at the gas station and the other black dude from outside her place that stared ominously. When Bodie from The Wire was talking to the cops, he lied and said he was alone when he saw those two.
>>
So is this True Detective season 2, attempt 2?
>>
I thought it sucked big fat meaty cock 2bh
>>
>>71934627

Yes.
>>
>>71934636
faggot
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.