[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
what would you do if a zombie apocalypse happened right now?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 13
File: deadinside.jpg (66 KB, 800x400) Image search: [Google]
deadinside.jpg
66 KB, 800x400
what would you do if a zombie apocalypse happened right now?
what would you defend yourself with?
where would you go?
what would you take with you?
what would you do when you got there?
>>
>>71929983
>implying i would do anything to stop them
>inplying i wouldn't embrace death
>>
Probably start raping and pillaging but I also live in america, we could down a zombie uprising in about 15 minutes
>>
I'd do what Morgan did in the show, blacking out the windows and living in candlelight seemed to work for them.
>>
>>71929983

Take car, Go to Mum's, Kill Stepdad, grab girlfriend, go to the pub, have a nice cold pint, and wait for all of this to blow over.
>>
It would never happen because honestly how the fuck is 1 zombie going to multiply into 300,000 without quick military intervention?
> the military caused it on purpose!
Why the fuck would they do that and ensue such chaos? Better to create a virus that kills off enough people and then release the cure for it once the death toll has been reached.

The Walking Dead is a trash show with trash acting and a trash concept.
>>
>>71929983
i have a ar in my closet with two 30 round mags and about 60 rounds in its box of .223. would gather my family and go loot a store steal some tents and some fishing rods along with some canned goods and some clothes (which i doubt). Then head out to the woods and find a spot where no one would find me. Shit, forgot to get ammo. Would also try to get some more .223.
>>
>Don't dead open inside

What did they mean by this
>>
>>71930127
ok shaun of the dead
>>
>>71930131
But what if the president got infected and ordered them to stand down.
What if they didnt hear about it because everyone thay saw the zombos were infected.
What if the zomies used the sewer system to get around so they didnt see them.
What if it was a coordinated attack from Pakastan and hit multiple major cities at once with the virus?
>>
>>71930231
how fucking high are you ?
>>
The ideal plan would be to get a shitton of food and water, a two story house and destroy the stairs, but since I'm too lazy and poor to set that up before hand I'd probably just kill myself when the internet went down.
>>
>>71930281
>when the internet went down.
:(
>>
I live in a brick house with a secret walking space between the walls leading to a hidden basement. I'd just go down there and leave my front door open. I figure someone will come along and protect the inside of the house so I don't have to worry about it.
>>
>>71929983
did anyone else read this as 'don't dead, open inside' at first glance?
>>
>>71929983
Man whoever spray painted that must have not been in a hurry or already a pretty good graffiti artist
>>
>>71929983
well, it's about the middle of July
I would go get my guns (Murrican), then go north into Canada to the loosely populated wooded area
and start building shelter for winter
>>
>>71929983
>Don't Dead
>Open Inside

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>71930984

The apostrophe isn't there so I figured Dont was a confirmed dead person
>>
>>71930131
I could see losing an entire city like in RE, simply because too many people would be bitten before everyone realized what the fuck was going on
but a country-wide, let alone world-wide, outbreak

probably not
>>
>Don't dead open inside

really makes you think
>>
>>71929983
>don't dead
>open inside
>>
>>71929983
i already live in the countryside, so probably stock up and nothing else
zombies won't be coming here unlike in that shitty show
>>
File: IMG_20160709_131701.jpg (2 MB, 3286x2432) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20160709_131701.jpg
2 MB, 3286x2432
Just go to the rural midwest and you're invincible.

Extremely low population = few zombies, ever
>>
>>71929983

I'd singlehandedly put down the zombie apocalypse by fucking eviscerating the infected with my quasi-folded katana imported from the east. I'm not gonna fuss about muh safe harbor. Only the strong live.
>>
>>71929983
what would you defend yourself with?
>2 daggers
where would you go?
>The high ground
what would you take with you?
>My waifu
what would you do when you got there?
>Shitpost
>>
>>71930131
>trash acting

objectively wrong you faggot. you can criticize the writing and pacing all you want, but there's nothing wrong with the acting. literally everyone in TWD is good except for coral.
>>
>>71930503
>I live in a brick house with a secret walking space between the walls leading to a hidden basement
Serial killer
>>
Actually i would close all entries to my home and wait for people to leave

Then plant potatoes on every green area i have on my block, destroy internal walls, and basically make a fort.
>>
>>71929983
>don't dead
>open inside
what did they mean by this?
>>
>>71930073
Until that fuckhead tried to clean up the neighborhood by taking potshots from his own safehouse with his kid inside
Did he even have the balls to kill his wife in the end and why did he start shooting in the first place, fucking nigger instinct I tell ya
>>
Idea plan would be knock down a few walls of my neighbors house and create bridges between them, while destroying the stairs so zombies can't get up.
Having ladders and gates to get up and down after supply runs.
Either way I would make a comfy palace in the sky.
So long as my dumb family don't run to the government at the first sign of trouble
>>
>>71929983
It depends on the amount of time i have between learning of the zombie apocalypse and the world going to hell but i would begin the plan i made years ago.

>Gather the most reliable people i know
>Each of them gets a separate task
>Two hit the library
>Two hit the markets
>Two hit gas stations
>Two gather building supplies, etc...
>My job will be to pick up the people i want to save
>After saving them i take them to my building complex
>Gather everyone i feel is important enough
>According to my estimates it's around 30 people
>Board up all the windows
>Board up the entrance to my courtyard
>Use the roofs and fire escapes to get in and out
>Start farming and building shit as the world burns
>>
>>71930131
>It would never happen because honestly how the fuck is 1 zombie going to multiply into 300,000 without quick military intervention?

In the Walking Dead, anyone who dies for ANY reason turns into a zombies. Hundreds of thousands of people die on a normal day. Imagine if they got up and started killing people, who then turned into zombies themselves. There'd be millions of them in the United States alone within 48 hours.

I think the general conceit of zombie fiction is that zombie fiction doesn't exist within that universe so the military doesn't know how to immediately contain the problem.
>>
>>71929983
Don't dead open inside?

That makes no se se
>>
I have a machete and I love in the country miles away from people with well water so I'll be fine
>>
>wait a couple of weeks
>plenty of food and that to survive
>once mayhem has started i pop into my car
>do some speeding
>do a rape if I can
>rape and kill until I get killed
>>
>>71929983
Wait a month until all the zombies essentially melted to pieces or froze solid, thus liquefying them upon thawing, and then go about my daily life.
>>
>>71929983
I've got my trusty axe. I'd probably head quietly and carefully to the family farm, since it's still habitable and there's berry-bushes, carrots, peas and potatoes that still grow there even though nobody really puts any effort into taking care of them. It'd be easy to fix the place up and wait things out. No neighbors for miles, either, so no risk of too many zombies.
The only trouble would be in getting there, it'd be like a week if I had to go on foot and through the woods.
>>
File: 1444508874872.jpg (48 KB, 830x830) Image search: [Google]
1444508874872.jpg
48 KB, 830x830
>Don't dead open inside
>>
>>71932666
Pretty clever, Satan. I wonder why this hasn't worked in The Walking Dead.
>>
>>71929983
I'd leave for a small island.
>>
>>71932867
Welcome to Zombie Island, anon.
>>
>>71929983
>DON'T DEAD OPEN INSIDE

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>71932509
You can still contain it relatively well when you figure up what's going on if it doesn't happen instantly all over the world.
>>
I was just looking for a zoombie film...

But I found nothing "new" that seems watchable...
>>
>>71931488
The acting is pretty cringe
>>
>>71934406
>the acting is pretty cringe
no it isnt at all the writing and dialogue my be cringe but the acting is pretty good in a lot of the actors
>>
I work at an animal shelter so I guess I would try and go free all the animals so they don't starve to death. There's some mean dogs there who might take down some zombies. But I couldn't let the dogs and cats just starve to death. I also have keys to the drug safe so I could take antibiotics and any other drugs that might be needed. I have no weapons and don't know how to use one anyway. I would most likely just die pretty quick.
>>
I would shamble around as a rotting corpse trying to get some sweet sweet human flesh.
>>
File: 1463258645618.jpg (20 KB, 306x306) Image search: [Google]
1463258645618.jpg
20 KB, 306x306
I would calmly put on my motorcycle gear

Go try to bite/rip/whatever a hole on leather right now

Zombies are the stupidest meme I swear
>>
>>71936455
Oh, and a lot of the dog food is fit for human consumption. The food rep of one of the dog foods said in a national disaster if humans were to run out of food their food could be eaten. But I guess close of all the gates and have a pack of big ass dogs protecting me. Eat dog food. Have medicine.
>>
>>71936548
I think the real hazard is their number and combined mass. When you are buried under zombie horde that tries to get to your flesh for days, you'll wish you were dead.
>>
File: image.gif (2 MB, 348x323) Image search: [Google]
image.gif
2 MB, 348x323
>>71930127
>>
all i've got is a baseball bat and a cheap maverick 88

first order of business would be heading to every pharmacy in town and relieving them of their opiate narcotics

then i'd go a few hours west, to the great plains, because who the fuck would go out there, and you can see anything coming from way off

food would be a problem, as i imagine all of the walmarts and such will have already been knocked over and the ones that haven't would be a death trap, and even if there were cows still alive out on the plains, killing them with a shotgun isn't very practical, and i'd have no idea how to get the meat out of them without giving myself a disease

so basically i'd just go out there and do all my drugs and welcome death
>>
>>71933191

But that's literally the point with magic zombies like Romero's. With those, world is literally fucked.

If they can only infect through bite, that's another story. Unless they are runners, then they can cause a lot of damage like in 28 days later.
>>
>>71933191
The Outbreak was treated like Bigfoot sightings or regular chimpouts. Governments knew but chose not to expose until they formed a narrative. By the time everyone was taking it seriously it was too late.
>>
make a suit out of duct tape
>>
>>71929983
Start a happening thread on pol
>>
File: tumblr_ng7in2Zh0d1rnyj5so1_1280.jpg (132 KB, 1024x781) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_ng7in2Zh0d1rnyj5so1_1280.jpg
132 KB, 1024x781
>>71936548
>I am a walking tank because I think human beings are as weak as kittens pawing at someone's legs when I wear my leather clothing

You'd be the one of those that'd end up with a few broken limbs and a broken neck or something.

Also, just get an anti-shark scuba suit.
>>
>>71936778
Governments freak out over avian flu or Zika virus. Don't you think they would care about fucking zombieitis?
>>
Just get a gun, bullets and organize with other people with guns and bullets.

If Slavs can do it why can't we?
>>
>>71936812
People freak anon. People. Government always have contingencies and lines of continuation. Bunkers and secret bases. We'll get the FEMA camps, and even then not everyone will be saved.
>>
>>71936820
Because we do that already?
>>
The perfect zombie for me is a zombie with uncontrollable hunger but still retain its humanity within 24 hours

Something like a guy has been bitten and this insatiable urge to eat the closest human starts to engulf him, hes going to run as fast as man can be, screaming "PLEASE RUN! IM SO SORRY, I CANT HELP IT! IM SORRY" while he is chasing you
>>
>>71936913
May as well just say they like brains out loud.
>>
>>71929983

Find one of those docked cargo ships and make it home.

Close to resources, only a single entry point you ever have to watch, and away from the interstate and redneck raiding parties.
>>
>what would you do if a zombie apocalypse happened right now?
Barricade the front area of my house (lots of windows by the front door).

>what would you defend yourself with?
I have a pretty decent cane and a few larger knives I could use.

>where would you go?
I'd cut through backyards until I could get to the local Bi-Mart.

>what would you take with you?
Weapons and a backpack.

>what would you do when you got there?
Break in, get to the hunting section with the guns, make sure the store is clear and set up shop there. That's a metric fuckton of supplies and objects to defend myself with.
>>
Wish for my girlfriend to die and worry more about my doggers ;__;
>>
>>71932509
there literally is a plan for these types of doomsday scenarios

especially between the cdc and national guard
>>
File: image.jpg (1 MB, 2560x1536) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
1 MB, 2560x1536
Just like the Enclave and Big Boss.
>>
>>71929983
I'd probably go to my friend's place and rape her before dying.
>>
If it's just conventional zombies it doesn't sound too bad. I live in a suburb a bit away from the city and you need to ride the highway to get here.

So I don't think it would spread 'too' far. When people become weirdly sick and unstable they got to a hospital and if it even has a hint of being infectious they go to quarantine faster than you can say "hey I think the infection can spread"

Although if it's blood related everyone is fucked because of mosquitoes anyway. It depends on the lore.
>>
>>71937501
I'd be worried most about hospitals, especially blood or organ transplant.

Remember that nurse that was careless in Atlanta and got Ebola?
>>
>Don't dead, open inside

What did he mean by this?
>>
>>71937578

Depending on how fast it spreads it would either become benign like AIDs where only in Africa you'd have niggo zombies everywhere but everywhere else is fine or it would consume everything.
>>
>>71936455
>that chapter in WWZ where The guy who hid near the pet shop was forced to hear the yelps and howls of puppers starving to death in their cages.
>>
>>71931314
plus midwest has most of the guns zombies aint doing shit here
>>
best weapon for zombies would probably be a boar spear modified so it had longer lugs to prevent zombies from running up the shaft
>>
Kill myself
>>
>>71930029
I've always thought its hilarious that all zombie media set in the United States has humanity completely overwhelmed. I would've thought if any country could easily overwhelm a zombie apocalypse it would be the US, with their gun culture and massive military expenditure.
>>
>>71930153
>>71931053
>>71931108
>>71931116
>>71931624
>>71932550
>>71932729
>>71932895
Did you fags even watch the show? It says Don't Open Dead Inside.
>>
>>71937997
i dont understand this, do other countrys think that every american has a gun? yes america has lots of private owned guns, but its more like 1 out of 15 people own a firearm, and the dude that does owns about 20 of them
>>
>>71938224
More like 1 out of 3 owns and that person usually owns about 3. But the real numbers are more like 1 out of 2 because nobody bothers to change registration and stuff within families, just like a lot don't do with cars when a guy gives his old daily driver to his kid.
>>
File: Don't Dead Open Inside.jpg (227 KB, 1600x1080) Image search: [Google]
Don't Dead Open Inside.jpg
227 KB, 1600x1080
>>71938207
People have joked since the original comic panel that it was a shit way to write the sign.
>>
>>71930131

>Implying the military is worth a shit

>Hurr durrr murican heroes
>>
>>71937501
>When people become weirdly sick and unstable they got to a hospital and if it even has a hint of being infectious they go to quarantine faster than you can say "hey I think the infection can spread"

When an African showed up in Texas, at a "good" hospital, with fucking EBOLA, they gave him some antibiotics and sent his ass on his way.
>>
>>71929983
Considering I ordered 2,000 rounds of 7.62x39 this week and I already have 5,000 rounds of 5.56, take a guess. I'd probably take my truck and stockpiled water to our family cabin.
>>
>>71929983
I would cleanse my country of non-whites.
>>
>>71939700
Can you walk any distance at all with that amount of ammo on you?
I know tons of gun owners that a 300 # diabetics that can't walk down the street without getting out of breath...
>>
Apartment building so I would block off all entrances, gather the building and ration our supplies or kill as many of them as a could and steal their supplies.
>>
Wait a couple of days until time and the summer heat decompose the corpses
>>
File: halford-600x600.jpg (58 KB, 595x397) Image search: [Google]
halford-600x600.jpg
58 KB, 595x397
Leather clothes, no zombie would be able to bite me.
>>
File: 1w2d2d.jpg (716 KB, 1024x768) Image search: [Google]
1w2d2d.jpg
716 KB, 1024x768
TWD zombies are fucking weak.

now if it was a rage outbreak...
>>
>>71930131
Zombies and zombie-related media don't exist in Walking Dead, that's why they call them everything but zombies.
>>
>>71940026

You'd be ok on your own I think, especially in an apartment building. I just went grocery shopping and could definitely last the 30-90 days it would take for all of them to die out.
>>
>>71940026
Rage virus is just super rabies, so hang out by a lakeside cabin and watch them freak out when they see water.
>>
>>71939348
this way if one of the doors is open or rendered unreadable you still get the message
>>
>>71929983
>DONT DEAD

>OPEN INSIDE

What did they mean by this?
>>
>>71930984
Its been like 6 years and I still laugh like rich when I see it
>>
>>71929983
go out on a raid to find ammo, a high caliber rifle, gas, food, maybe a lady who wants to join me. Then hit the road and head as far north into canada as possible.
>>
>>71929983
>what would you do if a zombie apocalypse happened right now?
Save first
>what would you defend yourself with?
I would insert cheat codes to spare myself the grind
>where would you go?
Where the best loot is, and if I die I just quickload
>what would you take with you?
Nobody unless I get to control my party too
>what would you do when you got there?
Beat the boss, skip the credits, close the game, go on with my life
>>
>>71929983
Walking dead memes?
>>
>>71939859
I'm in pretty mediocre shape. I actually just started working out/running again. I'll be back in shape in a couple months.
>>
>>71939859
>>71940949
But also just the AK ammo weighs 76lbs, so I certainly would not be carrying it all.
>>
>>71936755
>Fuck, Walmarts are gonna be empty, better go try pharmacies for opiates instead!
That's how stupid you sound
>>
>>71933322
Extinction is very watchable.
>>
>>71940080
>Zombies don't exist in the Walking Dead universe
Well, you're wrong
>>
>>71930131
its not a virus dumbshit. everyone who dies ANYWHERE is going to turn.
Thread replies: 109
Thread images: 13

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.