[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Did you see it /tv/? What did you think. I liked that they showed
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2
Did you see it /tv/? What did you think. I liked that they showed daniel's hairy ass for exactly what it was. But i went in really not thinking I'd like it and ended up thinking it was pretty great. What'd you think?
>>
is there a torrent?
>>
>>71924529
yeah
>>
>>71924585
could you link it
>>
It was really good
>>
>>71924602
sent
>>
>it's a "young filmmaker thinks they have something new to say about the human experience" movie
>>
CLASSIC
>>
>>71924637
kys autist :^)
>>
>>71924643
>it's an anon thinks he's the smartest guy in the room when everyone thinks he's a piece of shit episode
>>
Garbage meme flick with memeatic visuals to make plebs feel like they're watching something more than a youtube skit
>>
>>71924643
It definitely didn't feel ground breaking, and I'm always afraid for that "too-smart-for-you" kid that sees a movie about embracing weirdness and taking it absolutely to heart and does a bunch of embarrassing things in his teenage-years under the pretense of "it doesn't matter, I'm just too open-minded for you to understand!"

I'm probably just projecting, though.
>>
File: image.jpg (55 KB, 600x600) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
55 KB, 600x600
I'm glad Radcliffe is having a good career

>>71924682
Pic is for you
>>
>>71924643
They don't.

They just think they have a new way to say it. And they do.
>>
Sooo was he not really on an island?
Was Harry Potter really a reanimated corpse?
>>
Post his ass
>>
>>71924823
The point is not to care. Embrace absurdity, be yourself. That's what Daniel Radcliffe's character was there to convey. If the movie had ended with the guy just being a nut-job, it would have just dismissed all of those points. Instead they drove it in as deep as it could go.
>>
>>71924486
They skipped a few steps in introducing Manny as a multi-use guy, I think it'd be kind of a confusing movie if you weren't already aware of the premise. But if you overlook it the movie was fun. The montage in the second half of act two was wonderful.
>>
>>71924823
I think it's safe to say he was never on an island and Daniel Radcliffe was not reanimated. He was reanimated only at the two times when Dano's mental health was shattered. He was dead when Dano finally accepted himself.
>>
>>71924745
Sounds like Jaden Smith.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.