[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Can anyone tell me what pic related is from?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: image.jpg (73 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
73 KB, 600x450
Can anyone tell me what pic related is from?
>>
>>71919600
Twilight Zone.

The sister was played by the voice of Brt Simpson.
>>
>>71919600

Twilight zone
>>
>>71919655
>>71919626
Twilight Zone Movie
>>
Are you fucking retarded, or is reverse image search too much for you to do?
>>
Black Hawk Down
>>
>>71919600
Watership Down
>>
Poor guy got his head chopped off by the helicopter filming that movie.
>>
>>71919600
A BLACKED scene.
>>
>>71919907
jennifer Jason Leigh's dad in fact, and two children.
>>
Nightmare at 20,000 Feet > It's A Good Life >>>> Time Out >>>>>>>>>>>> Kick the Can
>>
>>71919600
The movie that killed Jennifer Jason Leigh's father.
>>
>>71919907

Wrong guy, that was Vic Morrow who starred in the first vignette, in the OPs pic is Kevin McCarthy who was in the third vignette and is best remembered as the lead in the original Invasion of the Body Snatchers.
>>
>>71919700
I tried it and got a bunch of nothing.
>>
>>71919997
This anon knows their shit
>>
>>71919997
You forgot the GOAT opening scene
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ngvbQoJ5Mzo
>>
Grown Ups 2
>>
File: Untitled.png (420 KB, 1041x808) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
420 KB, 1041x808
>>71920394
You didn't try.

>reverse search
>Best guess for this image: fictional character
WELL I GUESS THAT'S IT THEN, HURRRRRRRRRR

Are you telling me you're too retarded to learn how to scroll down? Your answer was here.
>>
>>71920120
Also for doing a guest spot in the original Twilight Zone, like most of the actors in Dante's segment.
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.