[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
This film is pure Kino. Best movie I've seen this year.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
File: bVs.jpg (84 KB, 649x960) Image search: [Google]
bVs.jpg
84 KB, 649x960
This film is pure Kino. Best movie I've seen this year.

My only regret is watching the circumcised shit that was the theatrical release.

Who the fuck thought it was a good idea to mutilate so many scenes, and leave there unrecognizable remains in? The theatrical release should have been 90 minutes long, with all that slimmed down scenes left out.

Has a movie ever been made where the director's cut has twice as much content as the theatrical release, which was by itself well edited?
Was it Kingdom of Heaven? I never saw the original cut.
>>
>>71919506
Yes, yes. Well, however
>>
If we all give up and agree with you, will you stop these threads?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mxV99PYX37c
>>
The director's cut doesn't solve anything and you don't understand why the movie is bad if you think it's better. The extra scenes are just added fluff - who the fuck cares that Lex Luthor was having KGBeast arranging the Branded to get shivved in prison? Batman still knew what the consequences of the brand was, and he did it anyway. He's still a murderer.

Who cares that there are more scenes where Lois investigates that stupid bullet with the girl from Hunger Games? That entire plotline is inconsequential and doesn't add anything to the movie except "Lex Luthor is eeeevil lel" which everyone fucking knew. That plotline could have been dropped completely

Clark doing actual investigative journalism is nice in theory, but the whole idea of Batman's victims having families is ultimately squandered because Superman stops caring about Batman's mass murdering when they realize their moms have the same name.
>>
>>71920033
The problem was the cut scenes felt so out of touch. They should have either been left alone, or cut out entirely.

90 minutes theatrical release, 3 hour uncomprimized home release
>>
Doomsday should have been a proper renamited version of Zod with his will, and memories intact. Bent to destroy Kal El, and Earth. Not a mindless zombie.

Ball was dropped at that.
>>
File: 1467751640300.png (228 KB, 462x392) Image search: [Google]
1467751640300.png
228 KB, 462x392
>>71920534
>Giant big troll mutant running around with Michael Shannon's voice
>>
File: Michael_Shannon_as_Zod.jpg (45 KB, 468x341) Image search: [Google]
Michael_Shannon_as_Zod.jpg
45 KB, 468x341
>>71920599
I FOUND YOUR KAL EL. THERE IS NO PLACE YOU CAN HIDE, NOT EVEN IN MY DEATH!
>>
>>71920686
Kek
>>
>>71920534
No, Doomsday as a whole, as a concept, should not have been used in this movie. A movie called BATMAN V SUPERMAN should have the entire conflict of the movie revolve around BATMAN V SUPERMAN, so you can have the final climax of the movie be BATMAN V SUPERMAN.

and if you say "well hurr durr they needed to be friends for Justice League" that's the fucking issue, the movie is too concerned with setting up future movies that it doesn't work within its own context
>>
I think they should've split in two movies. 2 hours each.

Batman vs Superman, where they could actually fight. Bruce could look up on Clark and become friends with his mom so the Martha scene could actually make sense. And no Wonder woman.

Batman & Superman, where they team up to fight Lex. They could tease the Justice League here and introduce only Wonder Woman
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.