[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Man of Steel
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: a good death is its own reward.webm (589 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
a good death is its own reward.webm
589 KB, 1920x1080
what the hell was up with this little scene?

did the actor insist upon shoehorning this in?
>>
>>71916098
Wasn't a little easter egg for the weird military guy? irrc he is a hero with a shield in the comics or something like that.

Unnecessary stuff synder always puts in.
>>
What happened to the Antjeposters?
>>
>>71916098
why is her knife shaking? is she nervous?
>>
File: Auntie Antje.webm (399 KB, 1684x1000) Image search: [Google]
Auntie Antje.webm
399 KB, 1684x1000
>>
>>71916098
>What's up with that!?

the indicator of idiocy

Marvel would have addressed exactly what was up with it with a few lines of exposition. DC expected you to fill in the blanks and well, here we are.
>>
>>71917491
Oh no, how dare a movie ask me to use logical deduction
>>
>>71916098
I took it as a sign of respect. Instead of trying to run away, cower, or beg for his life, this human pulls out a knife to challenge her even though he knows its completely useless and about to die. She's a warrior born and bred, so, even, with her disdain for humanity, she was still going to give him a "clean" death.

...or she could have just been mocking him. Which is the more likely scenario as the first option would require Zack Snyder to give her character more than a single dimension.

Or the third, and most likely option. Zack Snyder just writes down random dialogue snippets that he thinks would sound cool in a trailer and doesn't really give a shit how they come across in context of the actual end product.
>>
>>71916244

I think there's a helicopter right above her
>>
>>71916098

There's literally nothing wrong with it
>>
>>71917837
and then meloni repeats it back at her when he crashes the plane (yes i know) into the spaceship, both validating it and shoving it up her vag at the same time
>>
>>71917824
>logical deduction
>that requires you to have prior knowledge of characters and their motivations

Holy fuck you mongoloids don't quit
>>
>>71916098
don't even like the movie but it's one of the best parts, if not the best bit

A bold death IS its own reward, allah and vahallah and all that - one second of it is better than decades of timid dead fear
>>
>>71916098
She's a fascist.
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.