[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So, it's a good movie. /tv/ BTFO.
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: ghostbusters.png (167 KB, 740x304) Image search: [Google]
ghostbusters.png
167 KB, 740x304
So, it's a good movie.

/tv/ BTFO.
>>
>>71909953
I hope to see the Zuul sequel. That has gotten me very intrigued.
>>
DAS RITE
>>
IANNO IF ITS LAIDEY THANG OR SAYJAYWEI THANG BUT AM MADAZ HEALL XDDDD
>>
>>71909953
NO IT'S NOOOOOOOOOOT
>>
>>71909953
if you think 6.5 equals good, then yes.
>>
File: IMG_1699.gif (4 MB, 260x355) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1699.gif
4 MB, 260x355
>it's a /tv/ gets BTFO episode
>>
>>71909953
>76%
>not as good as the original

Lol 76%? Thats it? They called us "manbabies" for not liking a mediocre flick that was not as good as the original? The way they went on about how funny these women are and how you should never jump to conclusions i would have thought it would have scored well into the 80s. Reviews for a movie like this, with all the headlines, endless feminist bs, the twitter wars and all that need to be taken into consideration. A 76 isnt going to cut it.
>>
>>71909953
If you read the reviews you either see people completely trashing it but giving it a decent score to not be called sexists, and people who barely talk about the movie and mostly talk about online controversy and give it a 10/10.
>>
DAS RITE /tv/

DAS RITE
>>
>>71909953

It isn't. It just got scored highly because of the social climate and SJW critics wanting to take over something that belonged to everyone. They see the original Ghostbusters as something belonging to men so they're trying to make the standard the female Ghostbusters. This isn't about good or bad movies anymore, it's about fucking over men.
>>
>>71910444
Looking at the reviews. It does breakdown like that

>SUCK IT HATERS, FEMINISM IS AWESOME 10/10
>It could've been better, BUT IT WASN'T BECAUSE OF THE FEMALE CAST, HONEST! 7/10....Please don't hurt me :(
>This shit is boring and unfunny. Don't watch it.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.