[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>There are people that unironically like this I could imagine
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3
File: Dooku_vs_yoda-min.jpg (100 KB, 1456x816) Image search: [Google]
Dooku_vs_yoda-min.jpg
100 KB, 1456x816
>There are people that unironically like this

I could imagine some retarded fan faggot nerds watching this scene in the theater for the first time and leaping from their seat going "YEAAAAAAAAAAH YODA KICK HIS ASS!" like some frat douche at a keggar

I truly feel sorrow for my generation
>>
>>71909707
The scene was excellent and better than anything in the boring OG trilogy.
Stop shitposting and go prepare the bull, cuck.
>>
How many times must you make this shitty thread?
>>
There were too many damn villains in the PQ

Should've kept Maul around until RotS instead of replacing him with Dooku
>>
>>71909707
Delete this thread.

Right now, right forever!
>>
>>71909707
when i watched it in the cinemas a bunch of faggots down the front started chanting "YODA YODA YODA"
>>
JUUST
>>
>>71909707
>leaping from their seat going "YEAAAAAAAAAAH YODA KICK HIS ASS!" like some frat douche at a keggar

Spot the nerd
>>
>>71909707
I remember seeing this as a kid in the cinema and someone let out a massive loud bum belch when Yoda ignited his lasersword, ruined the rest of the scene because everyone was laughing
>>
That scene was pretty cool tho...
>>
File: 1465374773440.png (58 KB, 133x183) Image search: [Google]
1465374773440.png
58 KB, 133x183
>>71909707
>There are people that unironically dislike this
>>
>>71910507
<and there is George Lucas who is uncertain
>>
File: 1466895209877.jpg (24 KB, 600x450) Image search: [Google]
1466895209877.jpg
24 KB, 600x450
>>71909707
There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn't he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.
>>
>>71909707
>confirmed for meme poster
The entire theater was laughing from the moment Yoda ignites the lightsaber and jumps around like a retarded
>>
Probably my most memorable moment in a cinema was people cheering at this scene

Fuck off with your no fun allowed OP
>>
>>71909778
Dooku getting rekt by Anakin at the start of ROTS was a bit dumb

It was like Anakin went Super Saiyan between movies
>>
>>71909707
When I was a boy, I was thinking how the fuck Yoda couldve been a Jedi Knight him being a a Gandhi-Einstein tier frail with a walking stick and all.

And that that shit happens. It was pretty awesome.
>>
>>71912464
>It was like Anakin went Super Saiyan between movies
Taking into account the clone wars? Pretty much.
>>
>>71912464
Did you watch the animated shorts that bridge the stories of 2 and 3?
>>
>>71909707
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh-5UhwcBW0

>30:24
>if sergio leone did it with henry fonda we can do it with yoda

what DID he mean by this?
>>
>>71909707
upboated. :^) you're truly one of us kiddo, the few, the proud, the /tv
>>
Some major cucks that like AotC ITT
Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.