[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Literally the best twist ever or literally the best twist ever,
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: the_book_of_eli02.jpg (200 KB, 1280x1024) Image search: [Google]
the_book_of_eli02.jpg
200 KB, 1280x1024
Literally the best twist ever or literally the best twist ever, /tv/? If not, which do you think is the best?
>>
Well, /tv/? What are some movies that can be rewatch in a completely different light when you find out the twist?
>>
>>71909235

NIGGA WAS BLIND ALL ALONG
>>
>>71909846
your moms sex tape

>>
So the only reason why people didn't like this is because it's about Christianity, right?
>>
>>71909917
Black people as a whole are blind.

Blind to the fact that the WHITE man has had his foot on their necks since this country was founded!
>>
>>71910386
yeh
>>
>>71909235
I never watched this, but I thought the twist was that the book was in fact a bible, not that the guy was blind.
That's cool
>>
>BLIND MARTIAL ARTS MASTER TROPE

Other than that it was a good film. Oldman killin' it
>>
He was the bad guy. He was literally preserving the doctrine of organised religion in a society where they could start fresh without it.

Fucking hell, the bible is garbage and all Christians, Muslims and Jews deserve death. All meme cults and religions should be preserved but only for comedic reasons.
>>
>>71910483

>he doesn't like Blind Fury

What a faggot.
>>
>>71910487
*tip*
>>
>>71910386
>>71910438
>muh victim complex: the post
>>
File: 1468041598279.png (13 KB, 420x420) Image search: [Google]
1468041598279.png
13 KB, 420x420
>>71910499
Never seen it
>>
>>71910568

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
>>
I thought that the fact that he learned it by heart was pretty, but does that mean that Islam is the superior religion, since that's what they do?
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.