[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I was watching the Behind the Scenes documentary of Phantom
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3
File: 51351351.jpg (109 KB, 1363x643) Image search: [Google]
51351351.jpg
109 KB, 1363x643
I was watching the Behind the Scenes documentary of Phantom Menace and this part actually made me feel sad as this little kid ruined his life and had no idea what would happen to him
It was painful
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=da8s9m4zEpo
>>
File: 1445374076937.cached.jpg (124 KB, 2000x1333) Image search: [Google]
1445374076937.cached.jpg
124 KB, 2000x1333
>>71907621
I actually recall this scene and that feel. Poor bastard. Everyone cheering too.
>>
>>71907621
>>71907652
What happened?
>>
>>71907706
>What happened?
You know who Jake Lloyd is, right?
>>
File: jordizz.png (515 KB, 596x598) Image search: [Google]
jordizz.png
515 KB, 596x598
I was watching the Behind the Scenes documentary of Brazzers and this part actually made me feel sad as this little kid ruined his life and had no idea what would happen to him
It was painful
>>
>>71907706
Basically Jake Lloyd signing his contract and being very happy about it, where in hindsight you know he is going to be hated by everyone for his role (when the blame should be shifted to George instead of this 9 year old), which in fact made him grow up depressed and cynical and going to jail
>>
>>71907621
The film didn't ruin him. It was all the shit he got from normies that fucked his life up irrevocably.

>>71907706
He signed a contract.
>>
all those "agents" and "coaches" at his signing. fucking little kid already had a giant entourage thinking they found their golden goose. hollywood is fucking crazy.
>>
I may have gone too far in a few places
>>
>>71907621
The camera lingers on his signature with a sense of foreboding.
>>
>>71907706
sand
>>
>>71907621
He holds a pen like a retard. He deserved to have his life ruined.
>>
He seems to be doing alright

youtube.com/watch?v=x0qExBm4mi8
26:56
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.