[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Bob Ross vs Mr Rogers
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5
File: dc8235467603241e.png (215 KB, 562x288) Image search: [Google]
dc8235467603241e.png
215 KB, 562x288
Who wins?
>>
>>71905651
>choosing between two versions of heroin where you can never overdose and it's not actually bad for you and doesn't destroy your body

Yeah, no thanks.
>>
Bob Ross was a vet and could rip off Mr. Rogers' head and paint a pretty little tree with his blood.
>>
The viewers, friend.
>>
>>71905651
We never got Mr Rogers here in Europe, what was so great about him?
>>
>>71906947

He had a show where, in the most gentle and elegant manner you have ever seen, a man teaches children to love themselves, love each other and be curious about the world around them.

His demeanor, calm and soothing, made for an entertaining children's show that would have them sit down and stay down without jumping and screaming.

As a child he would make you believe the world was good and rich. Not a fantasy world but the real one.
>>
Ross i the initial confrontation, but Rogers' will be avenged by his child viewers 15 years down the track who beat Ross to death like the old guy in Watchmen.
>>
>>71905651
everyone
>>
File: 1446344230690.png (339 KB, 500x500) Image search: [Google]
1446344230690.png
339 KB, 500x500
Bob ross is a literal saint and i really hope that heaven is real and he is chilling with michelangelo and Da vinci and all the others helping god make new fluffy clouds
>>
We do.
>>
>>71905651
Well ross is a jew so...
>>
>>71906857
mr. rogers was a veteran also jerkoff
>>
File: mrrogers.jpg (46 KB, 900x673) Image search: [Google]
mrrogers.jpg
46 KB, 900x673
Well Mr Rogers won the Ultimate Showdown of Ultimate Destiny so I'd say him
>>
Rodgers singlehandedly turned a senator's opinion around about funding for PBS within five minutes by simply talking. It even made them emotional.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yXEuEUQIP3Q
>>
Mr. Rogers because he wasn't a welfare queen like Ross
>>
>>71907501
Murican here. Gdi, man, you gave me the feels.

Idk if we'll ever see another person like him on TV anymore. I feel really bad for the younger generations who will never get to experience watching such a kind and engaging person who made them feel like more than a bunch of dumb kids.

I think PBS tried to make a cartoon spin off based off of his puppets, but it's no where near the same.
>>
>>71907931

that shits so damn old
>>
Mr. Rogers was a minister, but he never once mentioned God on his show.

Bob Ross mentioned God quite often.

Advantage: Mr. Rogers

>tips fedora
>>
>>71907863
Fred Rogers never served in the military retard. He was a pilot though. And a vegetarian
>>
>>71906857
He was in the air force. He probably couldn't open a pickle jar by himself
>>
>>71905651
>vs
Stopped reading right there
>>
>>71905651
Neither would want us to fight over them. They'd both argue that the other was better, that's just how based they were
>>
>>71907969

>calling animation "animated bombardment"

The one time I've ever disagreed with Fred Rogers.
>>
>>71905651
absolute PBSkino
>>
File: enlightened doggo.jpg (3 KB, 118x125) Image search: [Google]
enlightened doggo.jpg
3 KB, 118x125
>>71910367
>he insulted muh precious cartoons for children
>>
Bob Ross is a man of action and few words. He's a reluctant yet responsible leader. Mr. Rogers is an eloquent ideologue, socially isolated but intellectually gifted, crafting the doctrine of the new party. Together, they can lead us to great victory of the forces of mean-ness and pomposity.
>>
Bob Ross would simply beat the devil out of Mr Rogers and it would over faster than you can say "Titanium White".
>>
>>71910402

Why would someone give that poor dog that hat?
>>
>>71906778
heroin is perfectly fine so long as you do it correctly and cleanly and have enough money to fund it
>>
File: 1465743044636.jpg (100 KB, 500x666) Image search: [Google]
1465743044636.jpg
100 KB, 500x666
>>71910470

Underrated post.
>>
I bet one or both of these men regularly paid for sex
>>
>>71907501
>>71908079

I am genuinely mad we didn't get 'Mr. Roger's Neighborhood' in my country. I've caught a few reruns and I can say you Americans are lucky to have had him. Both the man and his show were so comfy it's retarded. Also, props to him for near single-handedly saving PBS from getting raped by faceless bureaucrats.

>You will never be Fred Rogers' neighbor.

CAPTCHA GO HOME, YOU'RE DRUNK, A PICTURE OF MOUNTAINS DOES NOT QUALIFY AS A STORE FRONT
>>
>>71910880
fun fact: bob ross made every season back to back
fun fact: he made that episode after his brother died
>>
>>71910880
I heard him say that quote, but he didn't say he last part about waiting for the good times.
>>
Nearly impossible but I'll give the edge to Mr Rogers
>>
>>71911736
>I heard him say that quote, but he didn't say he last part about waiting for the good times.

Then you watched a clip that cut it out, or you're misremembering.

It takes 2 seconds to google it to confirm for yourself you lazy cuntmongler.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZTMxjADudbc
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.