[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
What is the best version of the Walking Dead?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5
File: 1456446689804.png (722 KB, 866x372) Image search: [Google]
1456446689804.png
722 KB, 866x372
What is the best version of the Walking Dead?
>>
Game
Show
Comic
>>
>zombie shit
None unless you're a mouth breathing pleb
>>
>>71901129
Game is best.

Not sure if show or comic is worse. Show handles filler episodes, the new shit and characters better. But they've fucked up every major moment from the comics that made them worthwhile (governor, laurie's death, carl getting shot, glenn's death).
>>
Game by far. The comic and the show are shit. The second season of the game is shit too though so really theres not much good to come out of the whole thing.
>>
Show>game>comic
>>
>>71901172
Nailed it.
>>
File: The Walking Dead 156-023.jpg (1 MB, 1988x3056) Image search: [Google]
The Walking Dead 156-023.jpg
1 MB, 1988x3056
Why did he do it lads? Is he in love with rick? Is he the joker and rick is batman?
>>
>>71901699
oh thats "alpha" by the way
after she cucked beta
>>
>>71901129
Game (Season 1 and 400 Days) > Comic (Issues 1-48) > Series (Seasons 1, 3, 4 5 and 6) > Comic (After issue 48) > Series (Season 2) > Game (Season 2)
>>
game>>>>>>comic>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>show
>>
File: Kenny.jpg (166 KB, 1059x1049) Image search: [Google]
Kenny.jpg
166 KB, 1059x1049
Name one thing he did wrong.
>>
>>71901888
Everything you hick loving homo.
>>
Telltale Game series > Comic > Show
>>
Comic > Game > Show

Official non-pleb ranking
>>
>>71901996
Everything in the comic after they get out of the prison and before they meet Negan is TV show-tier garbage tho. Getting through that shit to get to the good stuff is a chore.
>>
>>71902041
Nah tho.

I mean the in-between Governor and Negan arcs certainly aren't the best, but even the shittiest parts of the comic are better than the best parts of the games or show.
>>
>>71901129
the game just because my bro kenny is in it.
>>
>>71901888
Protect his family.
>>
>>71901699
he knows that rick has the better group, the better situation and the better future. He's positioning himself to take it over.
>>
Only played the first season and first episode of s2, all ware free and watches up untill like episode 7 of s2 of the show.

The show had a promising start but all the characters ware bland as fuck and even when watching the show I would struggle to remember the characters names, they ware just: protagonist man, redneck man, asian man, wife woman etc. Season 2 was absolute garbage.

Even after playing just the first episode of the "game" however (and lets not kid ourselves its barely a game) I immedietely liked Lee, Clem and Kenny and remembered them. Then S1 was free with gold and I plated that. The writing is miles ahead of the show.

Dont care about the comics.
>>
Show > Game > Comic

Stop hating on the show because it's popular you pathetic faggots. Even Kirkman would admit it does a lot of shit way better than the comics. Characters that are nothing in the comics are way more developed in the show for instance.

Season 1 of the game was good, season 2 was mediocre. I really don't care that much now that based Kenny won't be in it anymore.
>>
Game is consistently good and comic universe so that takes top spot. Comic is great up until Woodbury and not again until Negan. Show was great until that CDC episode. Dog shit after that until season 5 premiere. Really good pacing and content other than that stupid fucking Atlanta cop hospital arc and that stupid Began cliffhanger. Such a shame with the build up and JDM being GOAT.
>>
>>71902202

Yeah and characters that are important in the comics aren't developed at all, fuck off Even forgetting the comic though, the show is still garbage.
>>
>>71901888

Literally everything about his existence in S2
Jane was right
>>
S1 > Michonne > 500 Days > S2
>>
>>71901699
God damn, I forgot I was keeping up with this
>>
The "Game" is fucking amazing ( season 1 )
Never read Comics, TV series is alright from se1-3
>>
File: AmTR_Kenny_Evil_Eye.png (364 KB, 376x486) Image search: [Google]
AmTR_Kenny_Evil_Eye.png
364 KB, 376x486
Who is the best character in TWD universe and why is it Kenny?
>>
If you haven't played the game, don't bother with the second season.
>>
>>71901129
Fear the Walking Dead desu
>>
S1 > Michonne > 500 Days > S2
>>
I'm rewatching the tv series. Season 1 is the best. Rick says niggers.
>>
>>71901872
This. Everything else is plain wrong
>>
>>71901699
Also he really, REALLY hates rape. It's pretty obvious he isn't pretending, since trying to stop a rape is the only time he really fucks himself over when he's trying not to.
>>
>>71901888
Look for a boat when that directly leads to Lee getting bitten.

Murder a woman and traumatize a little girl just to look for a community that wasn't taking anybody in.
>>
>>71903980
>Murder a woman and traumatize a little girl just to look for a community that wasn't taking anybody in.

>not siding with jane
>>
>>71904001
In that case

>ATTEMPT to murder a woman and traumatize a little girl even MORE just to look for a community that wasn't taking anybody in
>>
>>71901129
Early comic issues till the end of Governor arc > video game > rest of comic issues > show
>>
haven't read the comic for a long time, and dropped the show after season 3. From what I've seen game > comic > show, each by a significant margin
>>
>>71901129

Season 1 by frank Darabont

The rest is shite
>>
File: twd.jpg (293 KB, 2117x925) Image search: [Google]
twd.jpg
293 KB, 2117x925
Patrician status:
Game S1>Show S2>Show S1>Show S5>Show S4>>>Show S3>Game S2>>>Show S6

Movie adaptations of season one when?
>>
>>71905277
He will be too old to play Glenn by the time this gets around. Maybe he can play an OLD Glenn...

:3
>>
>>71901172
>show better than the comic

wew, the comic may not be one of the best but it's definitely readable. Meanwhile TWD is probably one of the worst shows on television.
>>
>>71905347
Sad :c, maybe tech will get good enough to deage him in the film. He'd have to get unbuff though.
>>
>>71905277
So would play Clem?
>>
>>71905490
Someone always asks this. Name one fucking actress you can think of that could play one? Can't think of any? Thats because it couldn't feasibly be someone well known. It would have to be an unknown.
>>
>>71901129
game season 1 > comic at its best > game season 2 > comic in general > show
>>
>>71905404
The highs of the TV show are much, much greater than the highs of the comic. And the comic has been shit for a long time now, whereas the show has only become unwatchable in the last season or so.
>>
>>71905597
Game season two should be lowest.
>>
>>71905668
This. the last half of S5 was really good too its only S6 thats been pure shit. S3 has its moments but is largely shit. Everything else is hit or miss.
>>
>>71901888
Everything in S2. Glad I fucking shot him
>>
S1 > Comic > S2 > Dogshit > Show

Give me your (You)s of agreement.
Thread replies: 53
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.