[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I don't get the ending, what the hell was that. I manage
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: sa_1429815060IV%203.jpg (167 KB, 710x533) Image search: [Google]
sa_1429815060IV%203.jpg
167 KB, 710x533
I don't get the ending, what the hell was that.

I manage to follow the plot just fine, but what's up with the ending with Bigfoot?
>>
Dude, it's just a stoner mystery comedy.

It literally isn't attempting to be deep or to mean anything. Calm down and have some fun.
>>
>>71898549
But what was the ending mean
>>
>>71898622
It's funny. No one really learned anything and they wanted to have the uptight cop eat a bunch of pot.

Not everything needs to "mean" something.
>>
this movie was shit
>>
>>71898502
>>71898622
The way I see it was that the only way to get to Doc was by destroying what he loved (weed), which he only really needed to fill the void left by Shasta's absence. Notice when Bigfoot eats the weed, it's the only time Doc cries. Perhaps Bigfoot was trying to help Doc move on or just being a buzzkill because he hates Doc's carefree demeanor.
>>
>>71898745
basically, yeah.

I was surprised when Omar only had one scene and basically nothing became of it.
>>
>>71898549
>no meaning
Pleb alert
>>
>>71898961
Nothing came of it? He lead Doc to Pussy Eaters, then got Doc more leads like Jade. Did you watch the movie once a year ago?
>>
>>71898961
the scene was a not-so-subtle reminder that just after civil rights, prisons were forcibly desegregated and that desegregation was maintained by force.

Which resulted in, for instance, a black supremacist and a white supremacist engaging in a criminal enterprise together to both of their benefits, establishing common ground, and getting over the racial disparity.

And soon after the period in which IV took place, prisons stopped forcibly desegregating and let people segregate themselves if they wanted.

and yea, bronson eating the weed was just him trying to reject doc's concern.
>>
I guess netflix just got this.

No way /tv/ would seek out an actual movie on their own.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.