[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
The Night Of
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2
File: large_THENIGHTOF_HBO_2.jpg (366 KB, 980x551) Image search: [Google]
large_THENIGHTOF_HBO_2.jpg
366 KB, 980x551
Is this the True Detective of our generation?
>>
I enjoyed it. Looking forward to next week.
>>
It's the True Detective we didn't get but deserved.
>>
>>71893140
THE WAR WAS LOST
>>
File: hum.jpg (81 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
hum.jpg
81 KB, 1280x720
was he the killer?
>>
>>71893067
Hated the desaturated colors and obvious underwear-on sex scene. Think Nasir is a total dumbass who should kill himself. Looking forward to Michael K. Williams though
>>
>>71893067
>gyllenhaal is the killer

would be a good twist
>>
>>71893067
>poo protagonist

No thanks.
>>
>>71893994
>poo protagonist

He's pakistani
>>
>>71893067
Just started downloading this.

What to expect /tv/?
>>
it was ok, hard to say early on. definitely didn't pack the punch of the first few episodes of S1 TD.

turturro is fucking great and I'd watch him in anything though.
>>
>>71894242

comfy crime drama
>>
>>71893994

The cops in the show are super redpilled which kinda offsets that.

Besides the main character exhibits typical poo behavior (lack of awareness, mental retardation, etc). So it's hardly glorifying them.
>>
is this inspired by adnan sayed in some way?
>>
I don't like a whodunit without any clues
>>
>>71894712
I feel that it's not unlikely that the real killer will never be confirmed as such.
>>
>>71894485
No
>>
>>71893228
I was not cucked
>>
>>71894712
>so pleb you can't tell how irrelevant the identity of the killer is

Commit to film school while you still can kid, don't be like me
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.