[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Post movies that are comfy as fuck to watch on a rainy day. Pic
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2
File: NES.jpg (125 KB, 630x1200) Image search: [Google]
NES.jpg
125 KB, 630x1200
Post movies that are comfy as fuck to watch on a rainy day. Pic related.
>>
File: Legend -- 1985.jpg (487 KB, 1000x1500) Image search: [Google]
Legend -- 1985.jpg
487 KB, 1000x1500
>>
>>71890480
I watched this daily as a kid.

Fucking mystical. The comfy as fuck old library with the grumpy old guy, the cute old couple that helps Atrayu. Those Sphinx's/empress that kick started my puberty. G'mork the creature of nightmares. Rockbiter and his granite tears. The feels.

Also rockadoodle.
>>
>>71890480
>the third one where Jack Black attempts to straight up murder the protagonist for literally no reason
>>
>>71890619
>the awkward moment when he kills himself IRL years later.
>>
>>71890480
Willow
Legend(DC)
Krull
The Last Starfighter
Princess and the Bride
Jack the Giant Slayer
Shit ton more...
>>
I've only ever seen these movies once or twice because of a lackluster childhood:
Neverending Story
Legend
Labyrinth
Dark Crystal
Beastmaster
Willow

>>71890557
I'm downloading now. All I remember is the Sphinx, the scary wolf, the bog of eternal stench (jk), and the kid chasing his bullies on a dragon in Brooklyn.
>>
>>71890778
>Beastmaster

Forgot about that one lol, funny how I never see it being played when there was a period when it was ran pretty much nonstop on TBS. The 2nd one was terrible but I seen that one too.
>>
>>71890759
Last Starfighter is epic.
>>
>>71891032
Indeed it is. I used to watch it all the time when I was a kid and it's been at least 10 years since I've seen it last. Now I need to go watch it again...
>>
>>71891032
>>71891286
>watched it this year
>already forgot most of it.

I was extremely impressed by it though, and alien mentor guy is a pretty great character.
>>
>>71891391
>>already forgot most of it.

You needed to see it as a kid for it to hold its value. At least you seen it though which is more than most people.
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.