[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
lets make the car a place of silent reflection from now on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3
File: silentreflection.png (835 KB, 1366x768) Image search: [Google]
silentreflection.png
835 KB, 1366x768
lets make the car a place of silent reflection from now on
>>
>>71888135

Jesus, Marty. Shut the fuck up.
>>
the humorous bits of TD season 1 are incredibly underrated

when they're interrogating the guy in prison who used to be Ledoux's cellmate, and Marty says something like
>Must be hard, living like that with someone constantly spouting insane shit in your ear
and glares at Rust
>>
>>71888135
How come early on Marty's kids were about the same age, then fast forward and they're like four years apart?
>>
File: True_Detective_girl.jpg (40 KB, 490x347) Image search: [Google]
True_Detective_girl.jpg
40 KB, 490x347
Do you believe in ghosts, Marty?
>>
>>71888188
one of my favorite parts is when Marty says something like "he walks THAT fucking slow" to himself
>>
>>71888322
also Rust's fucked up cynical humor is great

when Marty gives some cash to the underage hooker in the beginning and he smirks and says
>That a down payment?

and Marty DID end up plowing that girl years later lmao
>>
>>71888188

Surely TD s1 is the patricians choice of tv in recent years?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xyu_MdKBXic

K I N O
>>
>>71888382
>>71888322
>>71888188
>that part when Marty says Rust is incapable of self doubt and then rust goes and says "i doubt it"
>that part when Rust says Marty has got some pussy smell on him and he goes apeshit, later in the next scene marty is smelling his clothes to check it
I fucking loved this show
>>
>>71888135
Goddamn

You moron

Goddamn.
>>
>>71889002
Are you supposed to see two eyes in this mirror?
>>
>>71889646
I didn't get that, what is the thing on the wall rust stares at?
>>
>>71889002
we're all apes marty, sentient apes spinning around on a planet full of them, indifferent.
>>
Season 2 was better. Robot dick.
>>
>>71888562
both seasons are great unless you're a pleb
>>
>>71888188
I find this scene fucking hilarious for some reason

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XY66f1aeH80

>>71888562
True detective season 1 and Leftovers season 2 are the best seasons of TV in the 2010's.
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.