[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was Marion "Cobra" Cobretti the proto-Driver? I can
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4
File: descarga.jpg (5 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
descarga.jpg
5 KB, 299x168
Was Marion "Cobra" Cobretti the proto-Driver? I can see The Driver somewhat inspired on the character maybe because of the autism probably
>>
>>71887584
Tell me about Cobretti, why does he cut the pizza with scissors?
>>
>>71887698
why does he keep his gun cleaning kit in the freezer?
>>
>>71887698
working too hard, trying to make the living, hustling all day.
>>
File: 400px-CobrGold1.jpg (40 KB, 400x272) Image search: [Google]
400px-CobrGold1.jpg
40 KB, 400x272
>>71887883
all the cool cops are doing it
>>
I watched this movie because of the style and it was shit desu. This song is great though
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RdFfRN3MrAk
>>
>>71887698
If I could have any question answered in my lifetime, this would be it.
>>
>>71887891
Long hard day in the city, sweat pourin down ain't too pretty.
>>
This character was exactly like the driver

Great movie too
>>
>Marion
kek
>>
File: jatimatic-9mm.jpg (65 KB, 640x480) Image search: [Google]
jatimatic-9mm.jpg
65 KB, 640x480
>>71887584
Is this movie Jatimatic kino
>>
Tfw I made Cobra as a character in Jagged Alliance 2 armed with all the weapons he had in the movie. He gunned everyone down and liberated the Island single handedly armed with the Jatimatic.
>>
>>71887985
I'm watching Cobra after a long time, when it finishes I will watch this, never heard about it but /tv/ has never failed me with recomendations

>>71888089
SMG so powerful it makes a van explode
>>
TFW Rocky cucked Ivan Drago
>>
>the director of Beyond the Black Rainbow is the son of the director of Cobra
Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.