[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
I like adam driver as much as the next guy but god damn is he
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2
File: IMG__201607191__075117.jpg (255 KB, 540x514) Image search: [Google]
IMG__201607191__075117.jpg
255 KB, 540x514
I like adam driver as much as the next guy but god damn is he fucking ugly
>>
He's kind of cute sometimes desu
>>
>>71866160
Kudos to him for making it then. All those years of making out with Lena Dunham paid off and he's gotten his success.

And he cleans up okay. When his hair covers his ears and fucked up skin gets washed out he looks okay. His only real imperfection he can't cover is his fucked up jaw (or lack of it).
>>
>>71866194
Damn right. I hate the status quo of only good looking people being allowed on screen anyway. I'm a good looking guy, and I fail to see how that's the only criteria for being the protagonist except for people being shallow fucks.
>>
I wouldn't say ugly. A few of his features are just goofy.
>>
>>71866311
>I'm a good looking guy
stopped right there, senpai
>>
He looks like one of those Zika kids, what happened to his head size?
>>
>>71866160

wow carrie was such a cute
>>
>>71867812
Whatever tubby, my point still stands. In movie land if you're not physically attractive then you ain't the hero. Doesn't matter what your other qualities or achievements are. I'm good looking but im not dumb enough to think I'm special or more worthy than anyone else
>>
HEHEHE
>>
>>71866175
Yea he looked cute in the scene where daisy beat him up in the snow
>>
File: 52135132.jpg (3 KB, 143x90) Image search: [Google]
52135132.jpg
3 KB, 143x90
>>71866160
>both parents are exceptionally attractive
>have ugly kid

Really makes you think huh?
>>
A girl my cinema puked on her lap when Kylo Ren took off his mask for the first time..
>>
>>71869074
sometimes you just get unlucky in life.
>>
>>71866160
Kylos dad was Oscar Isaac?
>>
>the meaning of life is reproduction
>men do not rely on physical appearance for attraction
>men only need value in the form of resources or social position
>adam driver has an abundance of resources and a relatively high social position

He is doing very well according to the most basic standards of human life desu, plus he seems pretty cool
Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.