[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So who's going to see the Ocean's Eleven all female
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1
File: oceanseleven.jpg (155 KB, 1920x1080) Image search: [Google]
oceanseleven.jpg
155 KB, 1920x1080
So who's going to see the Ocean's Eleven all female reboot here?
>>
If it stars Sandra Bullock yes. At least give me something I can jerk off too.
>>
>>71861830
if Soderbergh directs, then me.
>>
>>71861830
ITT: /pol/ fags pretending their not falling in line with tumblr.
>>
>>71861857
What we know so far.

>Ocean's Ocho
>Soderbergh and George Clooney initially downplayed the possibility of an Ocean's Fourteen or subsequent sequels due to Bernie Mac's death in 2008.[1] However, a new "Ocean's Eleven" spin-off with an all-female cast led by Sandra Bullock as the sister of George Clooney's Danny Ocean character is in development as of October 2015. It was conceived by producer Jerry Weintraub, Soderbergh and Clooney. Olivia Milch is to write the screenplay, and Gary Ross is to direct.[2][3] Helena Bonham Carter, Cate Blanchett, Mindy Kaling and Elizabeth Banks were later announced to star in the film.[4]

>The title of the spin-off was later revealed to be Ocean's Ocho.[5]
>>
>>71861830
No. I do however want a sequel to the Ghostbusters reboot because their idea for the sequel has got me so intrigued.
>>
Ewww, who wants to stare at girls for 3 hours.

Ughh... give me some more George Clooney and his dreamy blue eyes.... *melts*
>>
>>71862102
watch the original then, its all in there.
>>
>>71862102
Would have ended better if she said
>what the hell is a Kek?
>>
>>71862061
>hbc
>blanchett
>banks

sold.
>>
>>71862061
I happen to like Bullock so I'm definitely interested in this. If they can find women that can convey the same charm as the male cast did it should be alright. I'll be disappointed if there are ugly women in this.
Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.