[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't you call him a gorilla, /tv/? How does he look
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3
File: ernie_hudson_ghostbusters_pic_.jpg (91 KB, 800x1000) Image search: [Google]
ernie_hudson_ghostbusters_pic_.jpg
91 KB, 800x1000
Why didn't you call him a gorilla, /tv/?

How does he look any less like one than Leslie Jones?
>>
Well-groomed mustachios on blacks tend to be disarming. Kind of like glasses on most races.
>>
>>71860172
Most of the racism comes from other countries. Havent unoticed that this place gets more racist at different times of the day?
>>
>>71860172
Ernie Hudson is a classy man, not a screeching giant ape.
>>
>>71860172
he barely raised his voice

maintained the ecto-1

polity listened to scientist trying to figure out the situation

bro as fuck
>>
>>71860172
He actually looks like a semi intelligent man that could have raised a couple kids properly.
>>
>>71860172
He was the straight man. He acted like a normal human being, rather than screeching every line and talking in something only partially resembling the English language.
>>
>>71860172
nobody's calling her a gorilla simply because the color of her skin... they are calling her one because she physically looks like an actual gorilla
>>
Ernie earned his way to the top. He worked up from writing and acting in plays, to going to Yale, did some smaller roles in tv and movies and then got his big break. He also grew up black in the 40s, but didn't go out of his way talking about the real discrimination he faced.

Jones isn't talented, and her entire exposure has been because Lorne Michaels has decided to force her on us.
>>
>>71860466
Actually, she looks like the missing link between human and primate.
Ernie is pure gentleman
>>
Because he doesn't look like a gorilla? Are you implying all blacks look the same?
>>
File: 1212125371.jpg (23 KB, 356x266) Image search: [Google]
1212125371.jpg
23 KB, 356x266
I wonder why
>>
What a pathetic thread. Get over yourself.
>>
File: wretch.png (2 MB, 1004x931) Image search: [Google]
wretch.png
2 MB, 1004x931
Come to my movie anon
>>
>>71860172

He wasn't a comical racial stereotype. He was just another character in the story.

So, what are the odds his cameo in this train wreck will be something super retarded and shallow about a twinkie? I bet one of the fat girls will be shoveling her face with them, and he'll walk by and make a comment about a twinkie, and the four hambeasts will chortle and do that snorty hog-laugh, while Ernie Hudson walks away wondering where everything went so wrong.
>>
I was just idly thinking about ghostbusters. I wonder if that dickshooting incident I keep hearing about in the new one is a reference to the "no dick" incident in the original.

The could be funny if they did it properly.
>>
Winston was just a normal NY dudebro. Leslie is a screeching racist stereotype.
>>
>>71860172
>they put a racist stereotype in the movie
>you're the racist if you point it out
??????
Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.