[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Would you?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4
Would you?
>>
>>71856684
With bag over her head, yes.
>>
That body is phenomenal
>>
>>71856684
Inb4 Schwarzenegger copy pasta.
>>
>>71856706
I got a better body than that and Im a dude, lmao no.
>>
>>71856684
IMAGINE
>>
>>71856751
Post your tits
>>
>>71856751

you uh got any pics
>>
>>71856704
>>71856706
these
>>
>>71856766
>>71856801
I don't think you want a tranny body in the middle of transition... plus i'm 5'10" so...
>>
Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 16 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.
>>
>>71856842
>I don't think you want a tranny body in the middle of transition

no i do
>>
>>71856890
>another 16 year old in his dressing room
Hey can I edit this part out? I want to post this joke to my friends on reddit but the pedophilia part is too creepy imo
>>
>>71857184
Imagine being Arnold in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Jamie Curtis, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your tight body and horrific androgynous monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all he really wants to do is fuck another 14 year old in his dressing room. Like seriously imagine having to be Arnold and not only sit in that chair while Jamie Lee Curtis flaunts her disgusting body in front of you, the favorable lighting barely concealing her stretchmarks and leathery skin, and just sit there, take after take, hour after hour, while she perfected that dance. Not only having to tolerate her monstrous fucking visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she's STILL GOT IT and DAMN, JAMIE LEE CURTIS LOOKS LIKE *THAT*?? because they're not the ones who have to sit there and watch her mannish fucking gremlin face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been fucking nothing but a healthy diet of blondes and supermodels and later alleged rape victims for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the boonies in Austria. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on her dimpled stomach as she sucks it in to writhe it suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to sit there and revel in her "statuesque (for that is what she calls herself)" beauty, the beauty she worked so hard for with personal trainers in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Arnold. You're not going to lose your future political career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.

Fixed it to be more tuned towards your reddit tastes.
>>
>>71856890
IF YOU WATCH THE SCENE ARNOLD AND JAMIE AREN'T EVEN IN THE SAME ROOM

MOVIE MAGIC BITCH
>>
>>71856684
I'd only imagine...
>>
>>71857184
It's already posted on reddit every time there is a post about Arnold, my redditor friend.
>>
File: 1464961266752.jpg (29 KB, 636x466) Image search: [Google]
1464961266752.jpg
29 KB, 636x466
>>
>>71856890
Imagine being Jamie Lee Curtis in that scene and having to be all like "damn, Arnold, you fuckin' fine, all sexy with your aged body and horrific grotesque monster face. I would totally have sex with you, both my character and the real me." when all she really wants to do is film another yogurt commercial. Like seriously imagine having to be Jamie Lee and not flaunt your sexy body in front of that disgusting pig, the favorable lighting barely concealing his steroid induced acne scars and leathery skin, and just keep dancing, take after take, hour after hour, while he stares at you. Not only having to tolerate his monstrous fucking visage but his haughty attitude as everyone on set tells him he only has to sit for 10 more takes before he bangs another teen in his dressing room, because they're not the ones who have to keep dancing and watch his ugly fucking Austrian face contort into types of grimaces you didn't even know existed before that day. You've been eating nothing but a healthy diet of Dannon yogurt and Fiber One cereal for your ENTIRE CAREER coming straight out of the Halloween series. You've never even seen anything this fucking disgusting before, and now you swear you can taste the sweat that's breaking out on his wrinkly forehead as he stares suggestively at you, smugly assured that you are enjoying the opportunity to get paid to dance in front of his "statuesque (for that is what he calls himself)" body, the body he worked so hard for by shooting full of anabolic steroids in the previous months. And then the director calls for another take, and you know you could kill every single person in this room like your brother in the Halloween movies did before the studio security could put you down, but you sit there and endure, because you're fucking Jamie Lee Curtis. You're not going to lose your future yogurt commercial career over this. Just bear it. Hide your face and bear it.
>>
>>71856684
>asking /tv/ this
talk about hypothetical
>>
File: missa.jpg (21 KB, 580x326) Image search: [Google]
missa.jpg
21 KB, 580x326
imagine be missa in da scene and hav to be all likein "damn,eopie,yousa bombad okeeday,all sexy with yousa hairless body and horrific androgynous monster face.missa can total has sex with yousa,both missa character and da real missa.whena all missa real wanna doin is doo-doo another 16 year old gungan in missa dress room.likein serious imagine hav to be missa and no on sit in da chair while da cow flaunts her disgust fart hole in front of yousa,da favorable light great reveal her stretchmarks and leathery skin,and just sit der,take after take,hour after hour,while she bombad da fart.no on hav to tolerata her monstrous doo-doo visage but her haughty attitude as everyone on set tells her she s still gotin it and damn,herbivores native toda planet tatooine look likein da?because thesa re no da ones who has to sit der watch her lengthy doo-doo gremlin face contort into types of grimaces yousa didn t even know exist before da day.yousa ve been doo-doo noth but a healthy diet of anakin s boy fronty doo-doo and later alleg rape victims for yousa entire career com straight out of da boonies in naboo.yousa ve never even seen anyth dis doo-doo disgust before,and now yousa swear yousa ganna tasta da sweat da s break out on her dimpl doo-doo as she sucka in to writhe it suggestive at yousa,smug assur da yousa enjoy da opportunity get paid to sit der and revel in her "statuesque (for da is what she calls herself)" beauty,da beauty she jobbin so hard for with personal farmers inda previous months.and then da director calls for another take,and yousa know yousa can kill every single person in dis room before da studio security can putin yousa down,but yousa sit der and endure,because yousa re doo-doo missa binks.yousa re no goin to nocomebackie yousa future political career over dis.just bear it.hide yousa face and bear it.
>>
doesn't jamie lee curtis have a dick
>>
>>71857693

/tv/ would like her if she did.
>>
>>71857625
I know that this pasta is right next to the yogurt in the grocery store, but taking it at face value for a moment, she faced twice as much debasement in A Fish Called Wanda
>>
>>71856751

>that body is bad meme
>gib me dat thick
>>
Honestly... no. I'd even fuck a slug with a cute face.
>>
File: arn_1921048a.jpg (116 KB, 620x388) Image search: [Google]
arn_1921048a.jpg
116 KB, 620x388
Gentle Reminder
Thread replies: 27
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.