[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Lets see if the rumors on /tv/ are true. Do you ever go on
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4
File: alg-resize-mel-gibson-jpg.jpg (38 KB, 635x477) Image search: [Google]
alg-resize-mel-gibson-jpg.jpg
38 KB, 635x477
Lets see if the rumors on /tv/ are true.

Do you ever go on reddit?

http://www.strawpoll.me/10717565
>>
File: Screenshot_20160710-210912.jpg (93 KB, 990x994) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot_20160710-210912.jpg
93 KB, 990x994
I hate you all.
>>
>>71855583
I only go to the fanedits tab to see if people have uploaded some rare fanedits due to the fucking fanedit.org site getting rid of all the downloads.

I will never find Batman Forever Red Book edition :(
>>
I only go to reddit when I'm google searching a question for something and a reddit page just happens to come up in the search results. Because in the end, an answer is an answer.
>>
The front page is cancer but I use it to check gaming news and deals every day.
>>
>>71855446
Ive never once been there. But I also have no social media at all. I own a $3000 dollar computer and the only things I use it for is 4chan and Warcraft 2
>>
>>71855798
>he doesn't play Warcraft 3
pleb
>>
>>71855866

Not him but WC2 is far better as a multiplayer RTS. There's a reason why its ladder is more alive than 3's.
>>
I've been on 4chan since 2006 and reddit since 2011, come at me bro.
>>
>>71855966
Out of curiosity, what board did you first frequent?
>>
Theres a whole fucking thread full of them >>71851906

I believe it now
the reddit is real and its no boogeyman
>>
there's literally NOTHING WRONG with using Reddit.
>>
>>71856009
/b/ of course as I came here when I was 16.
>>
>>71855446

>implying I'm going to vote honestly
>>
>>71855966
4chan since like 08 and Reddit since 2012 or so.

Nobody gave a shit about it then and there still is no reason to
>>
>>71855446

Reddit serves as soul bleach for after I've been on this site
So does everywhere else I go online
>>
>>71856087
People hated reddit as far back as 2011 but reddit never mentions 4chan outside of 4chan.

But thankfully reddit hate is dying down here.
>>
>>71855446

I do, but ironically
>>
>>71856126
>reddit hate is dying down here
>any kind of hate is dying down here
I want to believe
If it's true, it's due to an increase of redditors here
>>
>>71856061
Same. Tubgirl was my gateway to 4chan. Whatever year that was making the rounds.
>>
>>71855446
Where's the option for "only if I'm googling something and the solution is in a reddit link"? No other excuse for somebody here going on it besides discussions on some super obscure topic.
>>
If you're enough of a big boy to ignore the 4chin consensus, go make an account and unsubscribe from every default subreddit. My front page is just 50% tanks/model-making and 50% individual /tv/ fanbase subs. 4chan is really childish about some things, but aggressive Reddit hate is by far the most silly.

People don't realise that /b/, /v/, /tv/, and /pol/ are exactly like /r/pics, /r/gaming, /r/movies, and all the other defaults, in that they're unoriginal hiveminds offering very little of worth. Shit like /mu/, /lit/, /n/, and /g/ are the quality boards, and the same goes for Reddit in subs like /r/listentothis, /r/books, /r/bicycling, and /r/programming/.
>>
>>71856426
/r/books is not the quality lit sub; that's /r/literature. But this is spot-on though about the emptiness of what 4chan has to say. The reddit meme here is beynod lazy at this point
>>
Only for my fetish. It's too rare to get posted on /s/ regularly.
>>
>>71856426
>/mu/
>quality
>>
File: 1413491422915.jpg (10 KB, 600x434) Image search: [Google]
1413491422915.jpg
10 KB, 600x434
4chan is fucked...
>>
>>71856728
/tv/ is on record as the most reddit interest board on 4chan.
>>
File: 1466478310995.png (345 KB, 1280x720) Image search: [Google]
1466478310995.png
345 KB, 1280x720
>>71856843
>>
>>71856696
There's still the meeming of the main boards, but the quality of threads is black and white. Just ignore all threads that start with memes and you're golden all the way down, recommendation, grids, specific genre and artist threads. It's simple to filter out that negative to the point that it's barely an inconvenience.
>>
I went there for a look when it first started, went there for 5 minutes to read an interview with a band in 2011 and went there for about 15 minutes during the fappening to make sure I had a full set of one actress and maybe one other time when following a link from here to read some shitposting. 30 minutes tops since it began. Terrible place full of terrible people.
>>
it's about on par with 4chan in terribleness so yeah it's good
>>
>>71855446
Yes. Fuck anyone who cares.

I prefer this place though, anonymity makes people more likely to give a truthful answer and less likely to be afraid of other people's downvotes and trying to suck up to others.
>>
i do when it's an ama with someone i like
>>
>>71858489
Fuck off home you piece of shit
>>
I use Reddit every single day. I use 4chan every single day. I've been using 4chan since 2005, Reddit since the demise of Digg.

Deal with it faggots.
>>
I've never posted on Reddit but I check a few subreddits a couple times a day, mostly looking for local news/discussion stuff
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 4

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.