[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Implying SJW reviews will make a difference The trailer
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2
File: ghost.jpg (42 KB, 640x640) Image search: [Google]
ghost.jpg
42 KB, 640x640
>Implying SJW reviews will make a difference

The trailer was so universally panned by the Internet the public couldn't care less if it got a 75% on RT

The only people that will end up seeing it are feminists and nu males
>>
>The only people that will end up seeing it are feminists and nu males

t. a numale that pretends he isn't one
>>
>>71846027
>The trailer was so universally panned by the Internet the public couldn't care less if it got a 75% on RT

Honestly, most of us were expecting the rotten tomatoes PC faggots to give this a 100%
>>
>>71846027
It'll be a hit and there's nothing you or /tv/ can do about it.
>>
Why do summerfags keep making these threads about shitty new flicks, blocking up the board and obscuring the actually decent threads? Is this going to be the new BvS spam?
>>
>>71846070
my money was on 80% RT and breaking even financially.

it deserved 40% RT and to bomb horribly.
>>
>>71846118
Because they can only have one thread on reddit
>>
>>71846097
I doubt it'll gross more than 300 million
It might have a strong opening but it'll have a significant drop. Also China doesn't give a shit about it
>>
>>71846037
Do you even know what a numale is?
>>
In all neutrality, i think it has to bet on the US market to pull the money in. I really doubt that China has ghostbusters strong in their mind (and the things about ghost can be offensive to their ancestor culture)
>>
>>71846257
Doesn't they have a law against showing living deads ?
>>
File: 1463413406268.jpg (8 KB, 206x210) Image search: [Google]
1463413406268.jpg
8 KB, 206x210
>tfw they might even make sequels now
God they're going to rape the carcass of Harold Ramis to fart out the GBCU.
>>
>>71846306
Would not be suprised. They can get some eurobucks on this also (although i doubt it since they get GB along with every other major movie)
Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.