[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Was it a bad idea to give him the Ghostbusters film?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6
File: paul-feig-fedora.jpg (26 KB, 948x631) Image search: [Google]
paul-feig-fedora.jpg
26 KB, 948x631
>>
>>71844392
Yes

>Ghostbusters
>Directed by: Guillermo del Taco
IMAGINE
>>
Everything about the reboot was a bad idea. The cast, the director, fucking everything.
>>
>>71844392
Something about his face looks extremely gay in a 'me and the cult from Eyes Wide Shut will rape your 6 year old son' kind of way. Something about the mouth. Looks like the kind of mouth of a man who sucks on prolapses at west Hollywood nightclubs or something. I wouldn't trust this man at all.
>>
>>71844392
he wasn't given the ghostbusters film.
He was given the 'glass ceiling project' which then had the ghostbusters brand shoved on it.
>>
>>71844392
That's a bowler, not a fedora, you pleeb.
>>
>>71844392
Yes. He's an awful director.
>>
Nigel farage made cisbusters?
>>
>76%

/tv/ BTFO
>>
>>71845489
Why does anyone think RT scores mean anything?
>>
>>71844392
I see him doing Ghostbusters the same way as Bryan Singer doing Superman Returns. He can be really good at one type of comedy, but is completely wrong for a project like Ghostbusters. Just because you're good at one thing does not mean you are good at all things.
>>
>>71845518
Thats a great question
If it doesn't matter then why were you /v/edditors waiting for it all day?
>>
>>71845554
He's not even good at that one type of comedy. Bridesmaids was obnoxious, The Heat was insanely bad, and I didn't bother with Spy.
>>
>>71845590
>Implying I go to /v/ or Reddit
>Inplying I even knew the reviews came out today or cared

Lots of straws there.
>>
>>71844392

Still reckon he looks like a Harry Enfield character.
>>
File: wtf.jpg (78 KB, 728x409) Image search: [Google]
wtf.jpg
78 KB, 728x409
>mfw he's in one of my favorite movies
>>
>>71845639
>Implying I go to /v/ or Reddit
Are you sure? >>71845518
>Inplying I even knew the reviews came out today or cared
How could you not when its been spammed for the last week here? If you say you're not from /v/ or reddit then where did you crawl out of?
>>
People who can wear bowler hats in 2016 and not look like twats:

>British men who are 80+ and attending a wedding

that is all.
>>
it was a bad idea to give him life
>>
I know its petty and unrefined even though this is 4chan to make the joke but his name always sounds/looks like Paul Fag to me.
>>
File: 4Xmlh.gif (2 MB, 200x200) Image search: [Google]
4Xmlh.gif
2 MB, 200x200
>>71844471
>>
File: aint-even-mad.jpg (20 KB, 400x300) Image search: [Google]
aint-even-mad.jpg
20 KB, 400x300
>>71844392

>(((feig)))

The ride never ends.
>>
>>71844392
The only director worse would be Apatow
>>
>>71845819
he hates men because he was bullied in school about his name sounding like that.
>>
>>71845713
How exactly does not caring about RT mean I'm from /v/? Actually explain it to me.
>>
>>71844471
I'd like because he'd make the ghosts and monsters sympathetic and the mortals as villains.
>>
>>71844392
The bowler is the new fedora.
>>
>>71845554
>Superman Returns.
Was better than BvS
>>
He clearly has very low self-esteem, no one with a healthy mind dresses like that much like a fag
>>
why does he dress like John Steele?
>>
>>71845590
>people I disagree with think it means something hence if it disagrees with them I agree with it
Just think what you could do putting that tumblr autism into something productive.
>>
>>71846983

You mean John Steed.
>>
File: otherspace.jpg (497 KB, 2048x1528) Image search: [Google]
otherspace.jpg
497 KB, 2048x1528
What sucks is that I really friggin like pic related

I don't think he's terrible. A GB reboot was never going to be great, and this was brought down even further by shit writing masquerading as public discourse. It the movie equivalent of trying to have an academic level discussion in a public restroom while half the people talking are taking a shit.
>>
>>71847589
That's right, my bad, why is he dressing like him? What a weirdo, he's not even british.
>>
>>71847674

john steed = british = elton john = gay
he's a daft cunt
>>
>>71845751
Thread replies: 36
Thread images: 6

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.