[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>Ned, take my son and claim he's yours to everyone, including
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5
File: Lyanna Stark.jpg (9 KB, 270x367) Image search: [Google]
Lyanna Stark.jpg
9 KB, 270x367
>Ned, take my son and claim he's yours to everyone, including your wife whom you trust who will come to hate him only because he represents your perceived infidelity. Don't have him legitimized as your son even though that's easily within your and Robert's power. If it's alright, make his mother a grand and ridiculous mystery that will haunt him for his entire life instead of just claiming you fucked a barmaid and that she died in childbirth. Make sure you leave no way for him to learn the truth once he's old enough, such as telling that maester in Winterfell whom you trust and won't expect to be pointlessly killed by Theon's men or leaving a letter for him. If you can find the time, make him eat at another table so that he'll feel ostracized and alone. Lastly, and only if truly don't mind the hassle, try to give him a romanticized view of what is essentially a prison for rapists and murderers so that he can probably get himself killed against barbarian tribes and giants, and will never in any case have children of his own barring unpredictable fire god destinies or whatever.
What did she mean by this?
>>
>>71838227
>baby penis resting on forehead
What did they mean by this?
>>
>>71838227
>Robert and Rhaegar dragged the 7 kingdoms into war over this
>>
File: 1445311207904.jpg (57 KB, 567x561) Image search: [Google]
1445311207904.jpg
57 KB, 567x561
>>71838227
Are you retarded?
>>
>>71838358
Robert didn't drag nobody into war and he sure as hell didn't start it.

Hell, even Rhaegar didn't start it; that was all on Aery's for arbitrarily executing Rickard and Brandon (and a few other sons of lesser lords as well), and then demanding the heads of Ned and Robert on top of that.
>>
File: guy with twizzler.webm (312 KB, 325x194) Image search: [Google]
guy with twizzler.webm
312 KB, 325x194
>>71838227
>this is the "beautiful" girl that caused the war
>>
File: le .png (359 KB, 330x480) Image search: [Google]
le .png
359 KB, 330x480
>>71838318
THIS
>>
>>71838318

does this make this kino?
>>
>>71838227
>Ned, take my son and claim he's yours to everyone, including your wife whom you trust who will come to hate him only because he represents your perceived infidelity. Don't have him legitimized as your son even though that's easily within your and Robert's power.
How does that help? Making Jon a potential heir to Winterfell would be stupid if you want to hide and protect him.

>If it's alright, make his mother a grand and ridiculous mystery that will haunt him for his entire life instead of just claiming you fucked a barmaid and that she died in childbirth. Make sure you leave no way for him to learn the truth once he's old enough, such as telling that maester in Winterfell whom you trust and won't expect to be pointlessly killed by Theon's men or leaving a letter for him.
Ned planned to tell him the truth after he took the black. Why would he need to leave clues or let anyone else know?

>If you can find the time, make him eat at another table so that he'll feel ostracized and alone.
That was probably Cat's doing.

>Lastly, and only if truly don't mind the hassle, try to give him a romanticized view of what is essentially a prison for rapists and murderers so that he can probably get himself killed against barbarian tribes and giants, and will never in any case have children of his own barring unpredictable fire god destinies or whatever.
All northerners had respect for the Night's Watch.

shit post m8
>>
File: 5959494949334.png (42 KB, 265x247) Image search: [Google]
5959494949334.png
42 KB, 265x247
>Implying Robert would kill a child who is half-Lyanna Stark
Why are Northerners so retarded?
>>
>>71838693
>>71838693
>Ned planned to tell him the truth after he took the black. Why would he need to leave clues or let anyone else know?
Why not just tell Jon that his mother was a barmaid and then tell him the truth when he's old enough? Why even wait for the Black? He couldn't have expected Jon to become a member of the Night's Watch when he was born.
>>71838781
>Implying Robert would kill a child who is half-Lyanna Stark
>Why are Northerners so retarded?
I don't know, I think he probably would have.
>>
>>71838781
He almost definitely would have
>>
>>71838781
A perceived rape baby with his beloved and a pretender to the throne. Killing him would be the logical choice.
>>
>>71838227
>Don't have him legitimized as your son even though that's easily within your and Robert's power.

You do realize Robert had every Targ slain after he came to power?
>>
>>71838781
>Leaving alive a child who a clear claim to the throne

No anon it is you who is the northener
>>
It was like a cuck sort of situation
>>
>>71840045
OP meant as a Stark, not as a Targ. Robert wouldn't have known.
>>
>>71838227
The thing that really gets to me is that he never told Kat. Why didn't he trust her enough to tell her?
>>
>>71840327
He was raised as a stark this thread is cancer

if you mean raised as a 100% stark and say he was Lyanna's child, everyone knew she was held up in the tower of joy and Rhaegar visited her before the fight. Only an imbecile wouldn't question that.
>>
>>71840402
Because Cat is fucking dumb, she's proven it throughout the series.
>>
>>71838227

>Lyanna wants him to keep Jon alive
>Ned does what he has to because doing anything different would have resulted in Robert killing Jon and possibly all the Starks
Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.