[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Why didn't Aragorn send ghosts to sweep through Pelennor
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1
File: 11208.jpg (64 KB, 800x351) Image search: [Google]
11208.jpg
64 KB, 800x351
Why didn't Aragorn send ghosts to sweep through Pelennor Fields and through Mordor at one command? They seemed to move quickly and were practically invincible. They could wipe out Sauron's army and Frodo could just walk into Mt. Doom at his own pace
>>
>>71833974
Because they couldn't be trusted you brain dead fuck
>>
"You gave us your word"
Aragorn is a man of honor
>>
They abandoned Gondor when they needed them most. Aragorn brought them back, they saved Minas Tirith as it was on the brink of destruction, thereby saving Gondor. The debt was paid, and Aragorn is incredibly honourable.

The march on the Black Gate had nothing to do with the ghosts, it was Aragorn sacrificing himself to buy Frodo time to destroy Sauron. Aragorn expected it to be a suicide mission, but Frod- I mean Sam ended up saving literally everyone by destroying the ring.
>>
Because Peter Jackson is a hackfraud who came up with that ghost scene without thinking that it didn't made any sense.
>>
why did all the ghosts stay in a cave?
>>
>>71834333
So they didn't get wet
>>
>>71834356
Well that answers my question of why the ghosts needed boats
>>
>>71834479
It's a pity they needed clothes. It would be nice to see some stiff's stiff ones
>>
>>71833974
You know people always potray necromancers as being evil but aragorn saved gondor through necromancy.
>>
>that fucking green crappy cgi shitfest
>kino

pick only one
>>
>>71833974
>hire bunch of undead, deadly and cursed traitors and offer them redemption by paying their debt
>betray walking source of pure destruction that can obliterate You in seconds after they do their job

Great idea
>>
>>71835839

was there a thing where it says they only have to fight one battle? lazy fucks only needed to fight one more that's not a hell of a lot to ask desu
>>
>>71835146
Kino it is
>>
>>71833974
are you fucking stupid

they can't touch anything or hurt anyone. the ghost even in the book where there to scare the people nothing more
>>
>>71836280
See
>>71834298
>>
>>71833974
Its one of those scenes women willl never understand. Tits or GTFO
Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.