[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGs rMaxx8N4&t=31m9s
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3
File: Michael Zuckerberg.jpg (30 KB, 600x300) Image search: [Google]
Michael Zuckerberg.jpg
30 KB, 600x300
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGsrMaxx8N4&t=31m9s

What did Jesse Eisenberg mean by this?
>>
File: BvS Beegees.webm (2 MB, 1920x800) Image search: [Google]
BvS Beegees.webm
2 MB, 1920x800
>>71832227
>>
>white people review a movie about white people

yawn
>>
>>71832227
i'm not gonna watch 45 minutes at neckbeards discussing and making silly jokes about movie
>>
>>71832227

>children-like humour
>solely bashing the movie just in order to be contrarian

who would've thought
>>
>>71832227

>the movie is so confusing

why the fuck do people think that? the last half hour was clearly the least confusing part, jesus christ. these guys are stupid as SHIT

>"was that robin coming out of his computer?"
>knowing robin
>thinking that could be robin

wow
>>
>>71832645
>not knowing a true contrarian would love BvS
>>
>>71832685
>knowing robin
>>thinking that could be robin

Well it does happen in the batcave, and there have been numerous posts on /tv/ itself where people are like WHO WUZ DAT

Whether they're just playing retard or not, who knows.
>>
>>71832693

love is just exaggerating the whole thing. the ultimate cut was a good movie

I get that it was probably too fast for some people but the story was pretty coherent if you just payed some goddamn attention. the most criticism I hear about this movie is shit that is literally explained during the movie
>>
>>71832645
BvS is disliked by critics and general audiences, so to be a contrarian you'd have to like it.
>>
>>71832742

but robin time travelling.... fuck me, it's just logic

to those people's defence though, the scene does leave bruce clueless so having the audience be clueless about it too makes some sense. also a nice way of making the audience do some research and get hyped
>>
>>71832495
>http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VGsrMaxx8N4&t=31m9s
>31m9s
>>
>>71832495
Seriously. If I wanted to watch a joke, I'd just rewatch Batman v Superman.
>>
>>71832789
Yeah, because people's problems with a 3 hour slog of a movie is that it went too fast.
>>
>>71832227

>people hate spider-man

what the fuck? since when? it's just the daily bugle. these people know literally jack shit about comicbooks
>>
>>71832227

>"movies are about escapism"
>"we don't need movies with terrorists etc"
>like all of marvel's stuff

kek, hypocrites as usual
>>
>>71832879
>it's just the daily bugle.

it was half and half really, people used to believe the shit in the papers but most of the time they'd actually witness him save people and realize the Bugle was bunk, and even the police force would have rookies and veterans alike take potshots at him.
>>
they hate on literally everything

if you don't want to watch the clip, it's basically "not muh superman/batman". they didn't even give this one a chance since they weren't open-minded at all
>>
File: Untitled.png (125 KB, 1557x745) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
125 KB, 1557x745
>>71832227
>reddit letter media
Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.