[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Charlie's Angels 3 when, lads?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3
Charlie's Angels 3 when, lads?
>>
>>71831712

I didn't realize Justin Theroux played a psycho Chad in 2
>>
>>71831712
Never, hopefully
>>
Doubtful since they're all so old now and Lucy Liu would be a little hard to get. Plus, SJW's and feminists would most probably hate it.
>>
File: Problematic.jpg (193 KB, 497x666) Image search: [Google]
Problematic.jpg
193 KB, 497x666
>>71832426
>they're all so old now

Disgusing misogyny. This is why I'm petitioning to have 4chan shut down.
>>
>>71832466

Speaking of, why do these cunts always petition to shut down things in which they have no involvement.

Like, they're not even in a conversation, not even within earshot, but if they don't like what is being said they scream that it shouldn't take place.
>>
I liked 2 more than 1. Fuck me...

1 has the beter supporting cast/supporting characters (Bill & based Rockwell), the better plot, the better fights. But there's just something about 2 that I love.
>>
>>71832508
So, like the average poster here? Or the average reddit? Or the average guy at the office?

It's human nature.
>>
>>71832572

More skin.
>>
>>71832600

To care about what you have no part in?

Example, the reddit meme here. I don't give a shit about that one because I've never been. They're doing this or that? Don't care.

Now I guess those that can recognize redditors have? You have to be in there to know and you have to know to care, it's telling what you whine about. But why give importance to something that has nothing to do with you?

Being curious is human nature, being a prohibitive cunt isn't.
>>
>>71832572
Same. 2 is over the top in every way possible. From Justin Theroux's irish accent to the ridiculous fight scenes. Demi Moore was fucking hot somehow.

3 would interesting if it was made in the same style as Mission Impossible.
>>
I'm hoping that it gets a reboot instead
Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.