[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
Is he the strongest vampire in television history?
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2
File: thanksvember-day9.jpg (26 KB, 474x230) Image search: [Google]
thanksvember-day9.jpg
26 KB, 474x230
Is he the strongest vampire in television history?
>>
>>71830187

notDracula from Buffy.
>>
No, Erik's maker was older and supposedly stronger.

Bill once he became the vamp god was also more powerful.

He was the coolest though. For a fag.
>>
>>71830260
Godric was only 2000 years old whereas Russel was closer to 3000
>>
File: bill.gif (971 KB, 500x220) Image search: [Google]
bill.gif
971 KB, 500x220
Who /billith/ here?
>>
Man, this show turned to complete shit at lightning speed. It was never really great, but when it became all about witches and fairies and shit, I just completely checked out mentally and wanted to see how much more ridiculous it got every week. It did not disappoint. The whole Vampire AIDS thing was especially awful
>>
>>71830666

The books are much worse
>>
>>71830187
Ive been thinking about watching that show. Is it recommendable for a man? i dont like the idea of pretty boy vampires tho.
>>
>>71830759
You can't really compare the books to the show because A) the books came way before the show existed and B) It differs greatly. Besides, books 1-4 were good.
>>
>>71830985
There's lots of tits.. So, you'll like it.
>>
>>71830985

Chicks in it are pretty hot.

It has super-speed fucking.

Some dude at one points uses his animal morphing powers to get into someone's mouth as a fly and them change back to human while inside the person.

Pam.

These are good things that make the first 3-4 seasons watchable.

After then it gets pretty....I dunno, stupider?
>>
Who killed Terry? They NEVER FUCKING ADDRESSED IT AFTER HE DIED
>>
>>71830227
That poncy bugger, he's nothing but showey gypsy stuff. Owes me £11.
>>
>>71831119
His sniper friend
Thread replies: 14
Thread images: 2

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.