[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Home]
4chanarchives logo
So has he literally ever been in anything good, other than Kangaroo
Images are sometimes not shown due to bandwidth/network limitations. Refreshing the page usually helps.

You are currently reading a thread in /tv/ - Television & Film

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5
File: 100025.jpg (264 KB, 600x566) Image search: [Google]
100025.jpg
264 KB, 600x566
So has he literally ever been in anything good, other than Kangaroo Jack?
>>
>>71828707
>he hasn't seen Joe's Apartment
It's the premiere singing cockroach kino.
>>
>stand by me
>>
File: sliders.jpg (7 KB, 299x168) Image search: [Google]
sliders.jpg
7 KB, 299x168
>>71828707
how fucking dare you
>>
File: Sliders1Cast_zps207125f2.jpg (37 KB, 500x375) Image search: [Google]
Sliders1Cast_zps207125f2.jpg
37 KB, 500x375
>>71828707
>OP never watched Sliders
I feel sorry for you buddy.
>>
Tomcats
>>
>>71828707
also we know its you O'Connell, stop coming here trawling for validation
>>
File: Superman-Shazam.jpg (230 KB, 400x551) Image search: [Google]
Superman-Shazam.jpg
230 KB, 400x551
>>
Sliders
Stand by Me
Jerry Maguire

Was the Munster pilot directed by Brian... Whatever his name is, the Wonderfalls / Pushing Daisies / Hannibal guy... Any good? I heard it was alright.
>>
>>71828707
That one episode of Viva La Bam where they're trying to find celebrities to get stuff from and they ask him for directions thinking he's some random guy.
>>
>>71828707
>So has he literally ever been in anything good
Rebecca Romijn
>>
>>71828707
>Has he ever been in anything good?
>>
>>71828867
There's a gif of her ass jiggling as she runs on set. I like to slide right in there...
>>
>>71828867
>>71828903
Seriously. Why did they have to replace her with Jennifer Lawrence? Mystique is supposed to be really old like Wolverine and tying her so tight to Professor X was the a lousy move that in combination with Lawrence's stardom have forced the studio to make her a hero and leader of the team when she should be a villain.
>>
>>71828707
>Kangaroo jack
>Good
>>
asdasd
>>
>>71829524
kangaroo jack is pure kino
>>
>>71828786
YES
>>
>>71828707
Sliders was a great series for the first like 3 seasons.
>>
>>71828996

Because Jlaw was blowing up and Romjin is old. What irks me is them making her a full blown hero in Apocalypse, and doing the same shit to Magneto as well.

The biggest thing that pisses me off is how fucking bad the makeup is compared to how it looks in X1 and X3, the color is wrong as well as the textures, and this was before she started using a bodysuit in DOFP.
Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 5

banner
banner
[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / biz / c / cgl / ck / cm / co / d / diy / e / fa / fit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mu / n / news / o / out / p / po / pol / qa / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Home]

All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties. Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
If a post contains personal/copyrighted/illegal content you can contact me at [email protected] with that post and thread number and it will be removed as soon as possible.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com, send takedown notices to them.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from them. If you need IP information for a Poster - you need to contact them. This website shows only archived content.